Ratings for Dr. Marcus E. Degraw

Super happy I found this office. Getting harder and harder to find a place that accepts Medicaid, and when I do, I always feel like they treat me like dirt. Not this office! My daughter loves Dr. D and he always stays until I get all my questions answered. The office staff is nice and I never wait to long at all.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

My kids love Dr. D. They bring him up all the time and even ask to go see him when they get sick.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I liked the office and the staff; did NOT like Dr. DeGraw AT ALL! Some things brought to his attention with my newborn were completely dismissed and he said (more than once), "who cares". He was very dismissive and did not even want to listen to me and my husband, did not seem to care - we went to a specialist for what we asked about and got the care we needed for our child. I would NOT suggest going to see this doctor unless you are desperate!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Very nice doc. Was great with my kids. Allows me to email him even on vacation and responds quickly. Some parking issues but overall office is great!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Degraw is thorough, personable and genuinely cares about not only the physical well being of my children, but will discuss parenting issues or problems i encounter with great care. I would recommend him to anyone with young kids.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Caring and friendly. Personally responds to emails and calls about my child. GREAT bedside manner. My daughter LOVES him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. Marcus E. Degraw's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1999)

AARP