Ratings for Dr. George T. Ho

The staff is a joke. My fiancé needs more catheters, and somebody on the phone wanted her to leave a message for his nurse. Ridiculous for the amount on money you have to pay for care. What is so difficult about saying, yes come on in and pick them up?

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have never experienced more rude staff in my life; his assistant Alicia (sp) very rude and talks down to you. Embarrassed to say I lowered myself to near yelling at her because she made me so mad. I would not recommend Dr. Ho--and especially his assistant to my worst enemy!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Nice man willing to talk with you not at you. The staff is another story, mechanical semi rude and slow to respond

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Ho is a wonderful, professional urologist. He is very knowledgeable and his bed side manner is unparalleled. The biggest drawback is being unable to contact his staff. Every time I call, I never get a live person just a recording and the response time is slow.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Ho is an excellent doctor. He is kind, considerate, knowledgeable, answers any and all questions, excellent bedside manner. My husband was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Dr. Ho handled him with tender loving care. After being released from the hospital Dr. Ho even contacted him at home on a Sunday to see how he was recovering. I cannot say enough how impressed I was with him in all aspects of being a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

George T ho is an excellent Doctor. I feel that he really cares about my health. I would promote him to all patients looking for a Urologist but I don't want his Office to be too packed. The one drawback is his office staff. Hard to get pass the girls to talk to him. If he wasn't so good, I would find another Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Ho is the best doctor I have ever been to. He listens to his patients and gets to know his patients and really cares about them.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. George T. Ho's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Ameritas