Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth M. Sack

I thought the initial office visit was fine, although she did no exam at that time. My 'procedure' experience was ok except at one point, it felt like she jabbed the scope and it made me say OUCH outloud! Hoping nothing was damaged in there! I think she could have been gentler and I have to agree that her bedside manner was definitely lacking.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. She informed me I had colon cancer while either chewing gum or chewing on some chips. She proceeded to push a surgeon at Elmhurst Hospital who WAS NOT a specialist. She told my husband the doctor she recommended was top in his field. I researched and saw he was just a general surgeon. Even after I said that I was scheduled to meet with one of top colo-rectal surgeons in the country, she said "You'll have a better experience at Elmhurst Hospital." She also pushed for me to have all CT scans done at Elmhurst, after I said I was going to another hospital. She repeated several times that I should just "go get the scans done" "you can have all reports sent to the other hospital". Ugh. Horrid bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Went to see her for chronic, unexplained stomach pain. She had a horrible bedside manner and seemed to dismiss all of my symptoms as IBS. She did some blood tests and when she finally returned my call after 2 days of leaving messages for her, she was very short with me and gave me no other options or medications to try.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth M. Sack's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Elmhurst, IL