Dr. Sunil R. Thacker

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunil R. Thacker

The whole experience from pre surgery, surgery and post surgical care has been fantastic. The office staff and Dr. Thacker were all companionate and caring in every aspect. Dr. Thacker has greatly improved my quality of life. My sincere thanks to Dr. Thacker and all of his staff!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I seen Dr. Thacker after a MVA unbearable pain in my shoulder weakness,pain,stiffness I could not take care of my own personal care every day the pain got worse with my arm after test 'diagnosis' torn rotator cuff, surgery was the last resort... I agreed to have it after physical therapy did not work . IT WAS THE BEST decision. Today I am PAIN FREE and I have total mobility strength and my shoulder feels better than before the MVA... Dr. Thacker is a miracle worker !!! He is the Best.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Very pleasant experience. Dr. Thacker communicates in a manner that makes it easy for the patient to understand.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I previously had knee surgery on my other knee and there was no comparison in my recovery. This time around, I had immediate results and did not experience pain. Thank you Dr. Thacker and team.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Best doctor ever. Easy to look at. He is a caring Doctor. My favorite doctor and I see a lot of doctors.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

He is very nice and explained everything. Spoke loud enough for me to understand.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr Thacker was absolutely the best. From the initial diagnosis to surgery . THere are not enough words to describe this wonderful surgeon. This is my second experience with Dr. THacker first my right shoulder eight years ago to today my left knee ...torn meniscus . This Doctor is a true blessing in my life..Simply the best !!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Creates a very relaxed atmosphere. Very informative in all aspects of the injury. Communicates very well.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Excellent Experience. Dr. Thacker is very detailed on my knee diagnosis which made me comfortable about the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

My experience with Dr. Thacker has been extremely positive. He is very caring and personable.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Sunil R. Thacker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ