You may also like

Rate Dr. T. Patrick Fitzgerald

Dr. T. Patrick Fitzgerald's Ratings

Dr. Fitzgerald is awesome! A lump in my breast was discovered and eventually removed by him. He was very friendly and calm throughout the entire process. He didn't even charge me for any follow-up appointments afterwards. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

I got Dr. Fitzgerald by default in the emergency room. Hi attitude was impatient and arrogant. He was unwilling to discuss his planned method for removing my gallbladder other than the one word Laparoscopic. I was in a pinch, so had really no other choice but to take a leap of faith. Less than 3 months later I developed an incisional hernia. I called his office and was told that this was a separate issue and I would be charged another consultation fee. Less than THREE months later his work came apart and he would not even look at it or talk to me without more money?! Obviously this man cares more about the almighty dollar than his patient's well being. I am now paying someone else to repair it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

He is the greatest and best id highly recommend him to anyone..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Doctor and his staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. It was first surgery of any kind and was a good experience as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

My consultation with this doctor in autumn 2007 was highly unsatisfctory, mainly because of what I consider to be his limited patient communication skills. His manner was condescending and arrogant, and while I have no way of assessing how knowledgeable he is in his field, he was unable or unwilling to provide the explanations I was seeking, and I therefore otained advice elsewhere. (Since I am required to check a rating for "Knowledge" I arbitrarily chose "3", although my limited experience with this doctor does not qualify me to make an assessment.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542522].votes_count ]]