Ratings for Dr. Todd Beyer

Dr Beyer is an amazing surgeon. He met with me once for a consultation. The day of surgery he met with my husband and me and told us what to expect after surgery. I felt tired and sore and had some beautiful colors on my chest and neck after surgery. We drove home (90 miles) and i followed the directions for recovery. Within one day I had switched from the pain medication to ibuprofen. Dr Beyer called me at home to check on my progress and comfort. I followed up with my physician and again with Dr Beyer. Today, ten months later, you can not see the scar from the removal of the right side of my thyroid and a small mass resting on my wind pipe. I recently contacted Dr Beyer's office to schedule an appointment and was treated with kindness and efficiency. Highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Beyer is great, once you finally get him and/or his office to respond to phone calls. I had a particularly aggressive type of breast cancer. After consulting with my oncologist, I attempted to schedule a surgical appointment, I tried to contact office multiple times with no call backs. My boyfriend was forced to call and yell at staff to get someone to respond. They took almost two full months to schedule surgery. Other Dr. offices have confirmed and complained of the incompetence of this doctors office. I am now trying to schedule an appointment to have my chemo port removed. Have called twice over the last 3 weeks. No response. I am done with Dr. Beyer, which is unfortunate, because I do like Dr. Beyer, once I get to see him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Todd Beyer for anyone. I am totally comfortable with his decisions and advisement. I had a total thyroidectomy with him, in early July and my total care was unmatched and very good. I healed very quick and comfortable. I felt immediate relief as he expected. I will always keep Dr. Beyer in mind and always recommend him for anything, in the future. I can't thank him enough. Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

This is the best doctors i've met in years. He has great bedside manners, very through, spends time with his patients, very patient and answer all questions honestly. I have had 2 surgeries with him and he's very caring. I was very happy with my results. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

DOCTOR TODD BEYER,ENDOCRONOLOGY SURGEON HAS THE BEST OFFICE STAFF AND THE BEST SURGEON IN NEW YORK STATE.DOCTOR BEYER IS VERY CARING AND VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND HAS A WONDERFUL STAFF.HE IS VERY KIND AND SO IS THE STAFF.He has a lot of experience in his field of ENDOCRONOLOGY SURGERY.I WOULD RECCOMEND HIM TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS THIS TYPE OF SURGERY.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr. Beyer is the best...His bed side manner is wonderful...I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who needs a thyroid surgeon :)

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Working in the healthcare field I know what to expect from others in the field. I have to say that I would trust Dr. Beyer implicitly with my care. He is a very caring doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing endocrine surgery.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

This is the only surgeon my endochronologist would recommend and I am so glad. About 60 hours after surgery a problem that I have been suffering with for 15 years has disappeared! Well, beyond the favorable results I was hoping ofr. thanks you so much!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

I had to choose my surgeon for my thyroid surgery. I was hesitant when I chose Dr. Beyer because I did not know anything about him. But I am so very happy that I chose him. He is the best. Excellent bedside manner. Excellent surgery with no problem at all. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I had my surgery back in May 2010 and he is a very caring and concerned doctor. Surgery went well but I had a few complications(none his fault) and he went above and beyond to get me better. Definitely had an excellent bedside manner like the previous comments. Would highly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010