Ratings for Dr. Oliver R. Biggers

I found Dr. Biggers after having a failed surgery in Montana. Dr. Biggers staff got me in to see him within days of contacting his office. I was in Dr. Biggers care for over 6 months. I traveled every two weeks from Montana to his clinic in Bellevue because I believed in the knowledge and care of Dr. Biggers. He is not only a fine and personable person, but professional in all ways! The combination of a wonderful efficient staff makes for excellence! Thank you Dr. Biggers for helping me to get on the road to recovery!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I am just repeating what all have said here. My elder brother had Surgery by Dr Biggers a few years bck. This man should teach patient care and integrity to other physicians!! I salute him and today my elderly father is looking at bowel obstruction surgery!! I am going to ask and c if he'll take him on as a patient..

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Biggers has cared for me over the last 23 years. He is compassionate,knowledgeable and has always treated me with kindness and respect. When he says he'll stop and see you on rounds, he does, even if it is 11 pm at night. He has performed 7 bowel surgeries on me, and every decision to do so was as difficult for him as it was for us. He even helped deliver my baby daughter so he could be there and make sure there were no complications when the OB performed my C-section. He gave me back quality of life - how can you possibly rate a doctor high enough for that?

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Biggers is the best doctor in the business of MD. He nas not only saved my life, but has done it many times. He has done multiple surgeries on me along with assisting in the birth of my daughter. You will never find a better dr than him. His staff is just as great, Kudos to Connie, she is like a mother to my health care and I cannot say enough how much I love Dr, Biggers. My family thinks that he is my savior as well! I would not be where I am today if it were not for him. Thank you Dr. Biggers for being you!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

He is the best in class, The whole family goes to him!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr. Biggers is amazing. I met with many doctors when considering surgery, and talking with him was like talking to a family member. I just knew I was going to be in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Oliver R. Biggers's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Secure Horizons

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Biggers after having a failed surgery in Montana. Dr. Biggers staff got me in to see him within days of contacting his office. I was in Dr. Bigger..."

February 18, 2015