Ratings for Dr. J. De Bruyn

Most unprofessional, uneducated and unethical doctor I have ever met. I would rather take myself and my loved ones to the vet for better advise and more compassion. Has caused many friends and family immense pain, suffering and loss since he has been in Rimbey. I would strongly suggest others to avoid seeking any kind of medical help from this doctor. He should not be allowed to hold a medical license.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I love this doctor, hes been mine for 5 years, i love how he is with me my kids .

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Worse doctor ever! Extremely confused all the time, continuously makes mistakes in prescribing medication, wrong dose, has no idea what happened during visit before. Refuses to acknowledge medical issues that should be easily diagnosed. Won't listen to patient, lies and argues and comes up with excuses when confronted, doesn't know what he is doing a lot, should not be a doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone. I'm surprised at the positive feedback on this doctor. I came to the ER and he was on call. I had a ruptured ovarian cyst, which I have had before. He was rude, uncompassionate and not helpful at all. I have never been treated so bad by a doctor in my life. Finally the next day when my doctor from the same clinic as him came to the hospital to see me, I told him about it and he didnt seem surprised! I pray that if I ever have to go to the ER again that he is not on call.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. D for about 7 yrs now, and he is very good to me. He's helpful and knowledgable, and always takes care of my issues.The staff is fantastic, and i never wait for more than 5 minutes of my scheduled time. He does a great job of explaining things until i am comfortable with what he is saying.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

a very good doctor. I think some fail to see he is human, and I'm sure that he will admit that. He listens well and gathers all information to make the best diagnosis he can based on that information. He definitely cares for his patient and will go above and beyond

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

He is great to my whole family. We trust him and have never had any reason to question his diagnosis or councelling. He is kind, quick and to the point and always very willing to discuss any of my health related concerns...especially when it's about the kids.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I could not get a better doctor!! He is alway happy to see me, He can lighten the mood with a laugh! I am pregnant with my first child and he has made me feel safe and very well cared for. He always has time to anwser all my questions. I can not thank him enough for all the ggreat care he has given me and my family!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. de Bruyn is not my regular family doctor but works at the medical clinic I go to. I have seen him on two occassions now. On Both occassions I would say he has given me his full attention and has been very helpful. I like that he doesn't overmedicate you and tells you if there still a problem to see your family doctor as soon as you can. I found him to be a great help in some tricky medical situations and to be very personable in his own way! Thanks for the good work!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

The best. I would take him over any of the others in the clinic. He is a good doctor all round and has no problem referring you to a specialist if it is needed.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010