Ratings for Dr. Archimedes Ramirez

Dr Ramirez is a good diagnostician. I was being bounced around by my health plan, given pain medication for my neck and back pain, not getting better and getting bad side effects from the new nerve pain meds. I could not sleep at night because I could not find a position to avoid pain. Dr Ramirez saw me, consulted with me and gave me a three step procedure to follow. Unfortunately, the pain doctor assigned by my health plan wanted to do things his way and ignored Dr Ramirez' plan. I was given painful shots that did not work. I finally found a doctor who agreed with Dr Ramirez and my neck and back pain are much improved. I can finally sleep and I am waiting for a pain block to my lower spine while doing physical therapy. I am off nerve pain meds which made me very ill and have gotten my life back. Dr Ramirez was caring and really listened to what I had to say. I give him the highest rating possible. He is the best.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Ramirez treated my back issues successfully a few years ago so when my son recently had a windsurfing accident (he was tossed in the air and came down on his neck on the board) I ran him over to Dr. Ramirez. He was great. He took him in pronto, got him evaluated and with conservative treatment got him back to normal. Dr. R. was knowledgeable, pleasant and compassionate. A nice man and concerned, unlike many doctors.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Very rude and extremely uncompassionate... at the same time very ineffective. It was an awful traumatizing experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. Archimedes Ramirez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1966)