Ratings for Dr. Carmen M. Todoro

Was very good; glad to make the trip out of town. Local OBGYN wanted me to have total hysterectomy for an ovarian cyst. Went to Dr. Todoro for 2nd opinion and he removed the ovary via laproscopy. Was extremely happy and was back to work in 1 week instead of 6-8 weeks.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I had Dr. Todoro for my last pregnancy and he was wonderful, however after my 6 week check up and I had problems I was always seen by his NP who misdiagnosed me and 7 months after I was told I was just peri-menopausal at 39 I showed up in the ER with stage 4 Ovarian cancer!!! My Oncologist tells me she sees a lot of late stage cancers from this group, beware!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

He has a very good bedside manner, extremely pleasant and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I have had 3 healthy beautiful children with Dr Todoro. Without him and his guidance I have no doubts that I would have lost my first child, and instead I held him to term. He is the most sincere and caring doctor I have ever had, and I wouldn't trade him in for anything!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Love Dr. Todoro. Dr. Todoro was recommended to me by a friend. I am currently pregnant with my first baby and Dr. Todoro and all the staff have been incredible. They are very knowledgable, always punctual and very patient with all my first time pregnancy worries.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

I've been going to this practice for 5 years now. I originally saw the NP Kris Zeigler who I love. I hate getting exams done they are very uncomfortable but Kris has always been very patient with me. Now that I'm having my first baby I'm under Dr. Todoros care and I can not say enough about him he is the nicest doctor I've ever had. He answers all my questions and is always available if I need to go in randomly for whatever reason. On top of everything the staff is amazing, I couldn't tell you how many times I've called them with question throughout my pregnancy and they always help whether over the phone or in the office. Theyre all amazing.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Todoro is the best!! He understands his patients, takes his time and listens to your concerns. He has a great bedside manner and really cares about his patients. He is also always available, if you ever have a problem ask to talk to him directly and he will definately take care of you. I had all 3 of my children under his care and can't say enough about him!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr Todoro was recommended to me by a co-worker for my first child and can not say enough on what a wonderful doctor he is. Besides his great bedside manner, he is knowledgeable and competent. I would refer friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I have seen NP Kris Zeigler and She is by far one of the nicest and caring NP I have ever seen! The whole staff, including Dr Todoro, has been professional and kind towards me for the past 4 years that I have been there. I had to get fertility treatments for the past 3 pregnancies. I cannot say anything but good reviews for Dr Todoro and his office!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

If you are looking for a practice that is compassionate and understanding for patients, then walk away right now. I saw the NP Kris Ziegler in this practice, and I left in tears. Medical professionals should be customer oriented--not rude and arrogant like she was.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Carmen M. Todoro's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)