Ratings for Dr. David Ghozland

Doctor was professional and nice but staff was terrible. Never would return phone calls and treated me poorly.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. David Ghozland and his staff were very supportive and helpful. Dr. made me comfortable and at ease before my surgery. I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Highly recommended! Professional. Very helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr Ghozland delivered my second child. He is very personable and kind. I found him to be the best doctor I have seen...in any medical field. He was wonderful in the delivery room and allowed my husband to participate in the delivery. I would recommend him to anyone who is pregnant.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Ghozland is caring, informative and knowledgeable. He takes time to listen and thoroughly answer all your questions. He has discovered in only two visits a tumor that my former and most trusted doctor (someone I went to for over 18 years) never found. I highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Ghozland was very nice, office staff caring. Hospital was amazing. I had an uneventful 1st pregnancy with the help of Dr. Ghozland. Would definately use and recommend his clinic again.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

doesn't spend time, doesn't listen, interested in insurance pay outs.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. David Ghozland's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1998)

AHC