Ratings for Dr. Shay B. Dean

He is knowledgeable and professional. I love the results of my surgeries. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I got treated Dr Dean one year ago and it was horrible. He did surgery without anesthesia. I couldn't believe that he did all the surgery with my screaming and begging to stop. I'm afraid for that somebody might need to go through what I did go through. Burning pain for 15 mins and screaming so much, I was having hard time to walk. Dr. Dean was smiling as usual. He should not be a doctor. If you are asian, don't go to him. His staff didn't listen to me either.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

I had my surgery for breast reduction over two years ago now, and I have a friend who wanted a recommendation as to whom she should see, and of course Dr. Dean came to mind. When she made her appointment to see Dr. Dean, we both learned that he went into private practice! He is sooo wonderful and very, very, very informative and attentive. Anyone who wants to have this surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Shay B. Dean, MD

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

I recently had a procedure done with Dr.Shay Dean. Words can even describe how wonderful and caring he was during the surgery and the appointments. I was very nervous and he was very understanding and he really just took his time informing me about the whole procedure which was a breast reduction. Iam happy to have known him and he is a wonderful doctor. I encrourge more people who are considering a breast reduction to look him up. I give him two thumbs up !

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Shay B. Dean's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Marina Del Rey, CA