Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Jackson

I assure you. Don't go it'll either be good from what I read or a total nightmare. I have never been so disrespected in my entire life. Find someone else who is interested in helping with your ailment and not lining his pockets.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I waited 2 1/2 hours almost 3 hours to see him. I actually was going to wait because I am a diabetic and needed to eat. I also had another appointment. As soon as I decided to leave he arrived with his assistant. I decided to stay. At that point, he was quick to Rx my conditions. His demeanor is very cocky. His attitude continued as I had a problem with my RX, two weeks later I was without one of them. I visited the pharmacy twice as my RX wasn't ready. I was told I needed a prior authorization by the pharmacy. I called prior asking the assistant for the authorization. She said she called it in. I returned to the pharmacy the pharmacist told me she spoke personally to the assistant for the Rx. Yet she didn't receive it. I called the office again, asking for the authorization... the disrespectful doctor came on the line and said, " I should pull out my American Express and pay for my medication." I said I have insurance...I need the authorization in order for the pharmacy to dispense it. As I got upset and hung up. I would not refer a dog to that office! After 2 weeks of waiting for the medication, the office never once called and told me the status of the authorization. Then, had the nerve to write me a letter stating I should find another doctor....I had no intention in going back to a disrespectful, cocky, under managed office, where he has no idea what is going on in his office!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Unprofessional! This doctor makes it a habit of keeping his patients waiting for hours. I once waited 2 hours for an appointment. I not only didnt get an apology but was blamed! Rude staff, long wait times and all for a 5 minute visit. This doctor has no concept of customer service. I have already cancelled my appointment and will only return to pick up my medical records as I have changed doctors. Never again.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Waited around for an hour before the doctor even showed up. He was runing around like a mad man, I guess trying to make sure he services everyone. Which made me feel like a fool, because his goons at the front desk already collected my money. He takes absolutely no time to make his patients feel comfortable. If your interested in throwing away money on a doctor that over books and has his staff collect payment for services when he isn't even in the office or you like to be rushed for $500 bucks Dr. Michael Jackson is your guy!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I seen several otehr doctors for an on and off condition..he diagnosed me right away and i instantly saw results..he was very precise and informative..wish i met him sooner

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Michael E. Jackson's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1986)

Inland Empire Health Plan