Ratings for Dr. Paul Pinkhasik

Very comfortable and great service. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Pinkhasik and the staff took time to explain things and answer my questions. Their hours are flexible and their manner is caring.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

ILike the ALYRA COSMETICS and recomened them to my friends. The staff is helpful and Dr . Pinkhasik is great glad to know you all.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Pinkhasik did fillers and bbl on my face and I couldn’t be happier. I got compliments on my skin the next day even though I still had some swelling going on. Highly recommend this place and bbl treatment.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I recently had BBL procedure done and am very pleased with the outcome. Dr. P. listened to my concerns, and was very gentle and caring throughout the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Pinkasik!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I have known Dr. Paul Pinkhasik for many years, first meeting him at the Seafair Clinic where he performed as a MD treating myself and family members with care and genuine concern. It was a walk in clinic, and when I saw his name on the board -as the attending physician of the day I knew we were in good hands. Moving to Terra Nova Clinic he always embraced my concerns when my children were growing up even though he was not our 'regular' MD. More recently, my now grown daughter had a cosmetic concern and our new family doctor, to my delight recommended Dr. Pinkhasik.(I did NOT KNOW he had moved into the sophisticated field as a cosmetic professional). Excited and happy we each booked appointments for our consults and then procedure dates. Dr. Pinkhasik came though on ALL procedures he has performed on my daughter and myself. Always taking the time to fully explain every aspect of the procedure and answer our questions with his endless patience. Which, is a PLUS in my books, as many doctors now a days rush to power serve the OVER booked amount of patients waiting -to get on to the next as quick as possible. Dr. Pinkhasik is none of this. He pleasantly says hello to me in the waiting room and states clearly he'll just be a few minutes if he is running behind. His front desk staff is friendly, approachable and equally as concerned for you as the doctor himself is. Kudos! I WILL definitely return to Dr. Pinkhasik for future visits, and YES, most definitely would recommend Richmond Medical Spa Club to anyone looking for a cosmetic specialist. 😊

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. P. Spent quite a bit of time with me and helped me realize that I didn’t need the procedure I was asking for. Even though it was a free consultation he did not rush through.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. P is very friendly, knowledgeable, attentive, caring and LISTENS to what a patient wants. He is complimentary and does not oversell his services. Makes you feel at ease. Great doc! Knew him before he went into aesthetic medicine, was a good G.P. doctor, too.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Brilliant doctor who really is well versed in all aspects of medicine . Dies not oversell his service but simply suggests conservatively what would enhance. I trust Paul and am so grateful to have him -especially so close to my home 👍

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Exceeded my expectations, I'm so happy I found them. Very knowledgeable, personable, went out of his way to help me, treatment was perfect. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Paul Pinkhasik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners