Ratings for Dr. H. MICHAEL Jaffin

Let's just put it this way. He made a mistake during hip replacement surgery and franticly scrambled around while my father lay on the table bleeding out. Almost lifeless he finally got taken to a REAL surgeon who said that Dr. Jaffin should not be practicing medicine. One month later my father is still in a hospital bed. Don't put your life in the hands of Dr. Jaffin, you may not live to regret it.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Jaffin is one of the most caring and knowledgable doctors I have ever met. I had had 2 surgeries on my ankle and both had been screwed up and he repaired the damage and it has never felt better. He and his staff are very attentative and he is a totally interesting man if you get to know him.God Bless you Dr. J

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I had seen him 3 times. Each time he compared my pain with his. He is not a women. He did not have two children. He did not have a horrible epidural. He always treated me rude and then went into the other room and treated that patient with respect. Everytime he would do the same exact test by pushing on my back. Everytime leaving bruises and leaving me in more pain (for weeks after) and inappropriate medicine to treat it. I was never given an exact plan of action. I was just suppose to be in pain while he plays the guessing game. I am sure he works for some people, but deffinately not me.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

He is great. Most Ortho's I've seen or worked with were very hard to deal with. Their ego's filled the room. This guy is down to earth. Very personable and realisitc. He does what is best for you not what will put more money in his pockets. He fixed a botched surgery from another ortho and I am very happy with the results. He is a pretty busy guy so at times his office is just packed. Yet if he is running late the apologies are genuine and the gift cards are handed out! he's great and I'd reccommend him to anyone not just cause all around he is a kind hearted man but he knows his stuff and is in the game to get you up and running in good contition.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. H. MICHAEL Jaffin's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)