Ratings for Dr. Eric Feldman

I have never ever had a better experience with a doctor. Doctor Feldman was so patient with me and so kind to his staff. He came in right away and I barely had to wait. The epidurals he gave me helped and tonight I have little to no pain. I hope to not have pain ever again but if I do... Doctor Feldman will be my guy.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

First off understand I do not or did not ask this Dr for any medication. He did 3 epidural on me which did not help at all. I find him to act like he has no time to discuss your health concerns, always late I'm talking 1.5 hrs late then pushed me through so he could go do a procedure.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Feldman is one of the best doctors I have ever seen! He always takes his time to make sure he fully understands my issues and complaints and I always feel better after a procedure appointment.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Feldman has been a very good doctor to my mother. He doesn't try to cure pain with medications. Which is a plus. I feel he alway's listens and responds well.We feel comfortable with his medical choices.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Overall, wonderful experience. Very smart man. Very very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

He has given me my life back; confident and excellent!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr Feldman is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen and to care. He has a wonderful bedside manner and has always followed up with issues I may have had. It has been a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

The good doctor is the best pain manager I have ever seen. He has helped me control my chronic pain.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Eric Feldman's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never ever had a better experience with a doctor. Doctor Feldman was so patient with me and so kind to his staff. He came in right away and I barely had ..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "First off understand I do not or did not ask this Dr for any medication. He did 3 epidural on me which did not help at all. I find him to act like he has no ti..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Feldman is one of the best doctors I have ever seen! He always takes his time to make sure he fully understands my issues and complaints and I always feel be..."

May 4, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=864339'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 6, 2014