Ratings for Dr. Eric Feldman

There is always a wait....never on time...but so worth it!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I mean - This Doctor is just amazing! He listens and takes his time with me. He remembers me from my last appointment and always asks the best questions to help me explain my pain. His epidurals have all worked and kept me pain free. Doctor Feldman is all around awesome!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have never ever had a better experience with a doctor. Doctor Feldman was so patient with me and so kind to his staff. He came in right away and I barely had to wait. The epidurals he gave me helped and tonight I have little to no pain. I hope to not have pain ever again but if I do... Doctor Feldman will be my guy.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

First off understand I do not or did not ask this Dr for any medication. He did 3 epidural on me which did not help at all. I find him to act like he has no time to discuss your health concerns, always late I'm talking 1.5 hrs late then pushed me through so he could go do a procedure.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Feldman is one of the best doctors I have ever seen! He always takes his time to make sure he fully understands my issues and complaints and I always feel better after a procedure appointment.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Feldman has been a very good doctor to my mother. He doesn't try to cure pain with medications. Which is a plus. I feel he alway's listens and responds well.We feel comfortable with his medical choices.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Overall, wonderful experience. Very smart man. Very very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

He has given me my life back; confident and excellent!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr Feldman is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen and to care. He has a wonderful bedside manner and has always followed up with issues I may have had. It has been a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

The good doctor is the best pain manager I have ever seen. He has helped me control my chronic pain.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Eric Feldman's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "There is always a wait....never on time...but so worth it!"

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I mean - This Doctor is just amazing! He listens and takes his time with me. He remembers me from my last appointment and always asks the best questions to help..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never ever had a better experience with a doctor. Doctor Feldman was so patient with me and so kind to his staff. He came in right away and I barely had ..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "First off understand I do not or did not ask this Dr for any medication. He did 3 epidural on me which did not help at all. I find him to act like he has no ti..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Feldman is one of the best doctors I have ever seen! He always takes his time to make sure he fully understands my issues and complaints and I always feel be..."

May 4, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=864339'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 6, 2014