Ratings for Dr. Pat Kenny

I cannot say enough about this man: focused, caring, thorough and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Been seeing Dr Kenny for 8 years now. He has saved my life twice now being diagnosed with melanoma. He is a fabulous Dr. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Kenny for about 5 years, he is very knowledgeable . I was diagnosed with metastat

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Smartest doctor I know!!!!!!! Very thorough!!!!!!! Very happy with rec'd care

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

this doctor dismisses you if you have an opinion about your condition. Although the sore on my face presented like basal cell, he seemed affronted that lowly me would or could diagnose. A year and 3 visits later, he simply took one naked-eye look and stated "oh, you have basal-cell carcinoma!" I said, "do you need to do a biopsy"? He said "no, I can tell that's what it is"! Stupid me let him do the cutting, and of course he didn't get it all. This time I wisely asked for a plastic surgeon to do the surgery, and now I have a fairly noticeable scar on my face, where there should have been nothing. He is very arrogant, and I strongly suggest you go to ANYONE else!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Oh how shall I start this review, well Dr. Kenny has been been seeing me since 2009 when I was diagnosed with melanoma, intelligent way ahead in his field, he makes it his business to know and keep up with all of the most up to date education on melanoma. Most compassionate, educated, and sincere dermatologist I feel so grateful to have him as one of my doctors, I refer clients to see him, he goes out of his way if doesn't know something to find out for you, well to sum it up he is the guru of melanoma, thank you for everything, I feel blessed. Caroline

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr Kenny is number 1 in my books!!He gives his full attention to your problem and is very informative

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I recently moved to Victoria and needed to see a Dermatologist following up on melanoma that I had. He was amazing, thorough, asked why i was not wearing a wide brimmed hat and long sleeved shirt. He is very knowledgeable and very up to date with tests and results. I feel in very good hands with him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I just saw Dr Kenny this afternoon. He was punctual, informative and listened well and although I went to see about a dark formation in my mouth, he checked my entire body for other possible questionables. I asked him about liver spots and other pigmentations on my face and he told me it was all cosmetic and does not advocate cosmetic surgery. He advised to just use sunscreen and cover up. I like his candor and his sensitivity.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

If I could rate Dr. Kenny higher, I would. I was referred to him for followup after a melanoma diagnosis. He gave me a thorough and thoughtful exam, and was troubled by something else he found. He referred me to another specialist who diagnosed early stage lymphoma. Needless to say, I am grateful for his proactive approach. Dr. Kenny has called me twice at home to inquire as to my progress. I can't remember the last time another doctor took the time to do that.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014