Ratings for Dr. Brian H. Hyett

Nice bedside manner that I think gets by for routine GI issues but he seems less invested w/ the more complicated issues/questions. Didn't listen well or allow for conversation so appointments feel rushed. He is quick to provide suggestion/information w/ out allowing you to provide information that he needs. It felt very dismissive. I want my doctors to work w/ me as a team. I want their medical opinion and at a minimum know they have the same information I have w/ regard to treatment options both inside their field of study and outside. I was disappointed he didn't feel this was necessary.

Submitted November 30, 2017

Excellent physician who took care of my daughter and really helped her through a tough time. Caring and good listener.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Brian Hyett is wonderful. Excellent care and beside manner. He is very thorough even if a bit quick-paced. I had banding on grade 3 hemorrhoids, a sigmoidoscopy with no sedation, and full colonoscopy with polyps removed. Care was excellent with all procedures. Dr. Hyett saved me from undergoing an expensive and very painful hemorrhoidectomy. So glad I found him! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr was not worth the over 45 minute wait. After waiting he RUSHED the staff and his tone with me and my spouse was "superior" .. Will not go back. Will not recommend.

Submitted September 9, 2015

Best doctor I've had in Boston. Cares a lot about me. Sincere.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Hyett is a caring, sincere doctor who listens to his patients and is always available.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Brian H. Hyett's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, NH