Ratings for Dr. David Chow

Cannot say he is the best dentist and practices. I'll only give a low rates and let others to find out the rest. He does charge a LOT and quite greedy.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Upon arriving at Dr. Chow's office, the person at the front desk was weird, extremely cold and kept staring at me. Being treated by Dr. Chow, he is a butcher! I do not recommend him whatsoever. I had many fillings turn into root canals. I had to suffer with pain in all of my fillings for weeks after waiting to see the specialist for his botched dental work! Go elsewhere is all I can say.

Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Chow is the best dentist I have experienced. I was amazed by his skill (fantastic work on crowns & fillings and barely felt the needles). The dental office is the best equipped office I have been to. His support staff is great. Dr Chow's fees are very reasonable; lower than my previous dentist fees.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

The first question they asked when we walked in is "Do you have insurance?". Mr. answered yes and it was like a super bright green light for them to start taking exrays... many of them. even though we requested no unnecessary things. It took them 450 dollars per person give or take to say that were good and we don't have cavities. Let's schedule your 6 months visit.... Yea right! I'll be looking for another office where people care a bit more.

Submitted October 7, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Chow for 15+ years. My daughter was in braces for 5 years her cousin 4! At his previous office 1- All my teeth were fine 2- I was always seen ontime as the office was bigger. Now all of a sudden Phyllis became very pushy and rude, I have to wait 40 mins for a simple cleaning. And finally Dr. Chow became super greedy as FOUR of my teeth needed crowns and all my fillings needed to be replaced. I went to another office to get a second opinion and the dentist told me everything was OK. I also went to the old office for a free consult and I was told the same. I guess Dr. Chow needs help paying for his new office. I am not going back

Submitted January 20, 2016

He is a great dentist who puts ultra care in his work and his patients. His new office is also very comforting.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Chow is a very caring compassionate dentist who epitomizes "Gentle Dental Care"

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Great dentist! Compassionate and explains everything he does. Great with cosmetic dentistry as well....

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Chow's new office is amazing. A comfortable setting in a heritage house. Great staff and all the latest in dental technology.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr Chow is a very caring and compansionate individual. He is honest and attentive to your needs.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013