Ratings for Dr. Vincent A. Pellegrini

Bad experience won't be going back! Would not recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Pellegrini and his staff are the best ever! I can't believe anyone would ever say anything negative about him. He takes his job seriously, is extremely knowledgable, and knows what he is doing; if that's seen as bad bedside manner then good luck finding someone better because you won't! Dr. Pellegrini really cared about me and my husband. He respected how we wanted to do things and was patient with my million questions. I had to have surgery for my infertility and I felt safe and trusted him to take care of me. He did an excellent job. He and his staff treated me like family and not only were good at their jobs but walked with me lovingly during the process. We now have our amazingly beautiful baby boy thanks to God, Dr. Pellegrini and his staff. Shout out to Janice and Deb ,hard working and so caring! Cannot say enough about them! Even the front desk staff are wonderful! Fyi I never take time to rate doctors that's how great he is! Went to other doctors before him that made me feel like a number

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Pellegrini and his staff are wonderful. We were able to conceive with him after two failed IVF cycles at another institution. He truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Worst GYN ever. After he failed to treat a simple infection, I am now dealing with chronic sexual health problems 2 1/2 years later. I realized too late that he was simply in this for my money. He has horrible bedside manner and is disrespectful. I never get second opinions, but I am so glad I did! Please do not step foot in his office.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

This is the worst doctor on this planet and the worst office. Never ever go to this place

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Dr. Pellegrini was a breath of fresh air for my husband and I through our fertility struggles. He is a combination of a caring heart with academic medical skills. We are so thankful for the many ways he helped us...including the joy of having our son.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Dr Pellegrini is a wonderful and kind hearted physician. He listens to your needs and works on a "plan" together with his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Vincent A. Pellegrini's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Reading, PA