Ratings for Dr. Susan K. Palmer

I've had many surgeries and been "put under" more times than I care to admit. Most anesthesiologists are rushed, cold, and mechanical. But Dr. Palmer was so different! She was the most confident and reassuring anesthesiologist I've ever had, and she really paid attention to me. She asked me lots of important questions about my medical history and medications -- then postponed my surgery until some more tests could be performed. My surgeon wasn't happy, but Dr. Palmer didn't relent, and I sure felt safer. She explained her plan, gave me both the good new and potential bad news, and made me feel she was really caring and involved in trying to help me achieve the best and safest result. And that's what I got. I awoke from anesthesia to see her peering into my eyes, and I felt safe and secure. No nausea, almost no postoperative pain, no "hangover." She's the best!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Susan K. Palmer's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1973)