Ratings for Dr. Marion R. Neulander

This doctor killed his wife! He will have his medical license revoked. He is no longer a doctor. He is a convicted murderer.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

When I was 7 wks pregnant (my 1st pregnancy), I went to the ER with vomiting & severe cramping. The ER dr diagnosed a "threatened miscarriage" & advised me to followup with my OB. I was not scheduled to see Dr. Neulander for my 1st prenatal visit until the following week, but he arranged to see me that day. By the time I arrived at his office, the cramping had subsided & there had been no bleeding. Dr. Neulander told me there was nothing wrong with me & it's "ligament stretching." Huh? 5 wks later, I began cramping & bleeding & went to the hospital where my new OB ordered a sonogram. It showed a fetus of 7 wks, not 12 wks. I was having a miscarriage & ended up needing a D&C. Coincidentally, I received Dr. Neulander's bill after my miscarriage. He hired a collection agency when I refused to pay him for his ridiculous diagnosis. BTW, I went on to have 3 full-term pregnancies (8.5 lb & 9+ lb babies) & didn't experience any "ligament stretching." This man was callous.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

This doctor made the birth of my second son a nightmare experience that I try not to think about. I would never recommend Dr. Neulander to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Neulander is wonderful! Unlike most doctors, he focuses on the needs of each individual patient. I have been so pleased with the medical care that I've received, that I will continue on at his practice, even though he is no longer covered under my insurance.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Marion R. Neulander's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Camillus, NY