Ratings for Dr. Dana L. Sibilsky

Dr. Sibilsky passed away after a brief illness on March 12, 2016 in Clermont Florida. She will be missed greatly.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dana is a remarkable Doctor. She is very knowledgeable about pharmaceuticals she is very good with counseling. All of this bull- about how she had relations with a patient is completely irrelevant, she had been in a relationship with that person for seven years before that even was an issue, as for "over prescribing " that is inaccurate as well while it may have made a mistake on her part she did it with a good heart and not to hurt him or cause him to overdose. He did that to himself and if she didn't prescribe him his medication he would've taken them from another doctor. while it may have been a mistake on her part she did it with a good heart and not to hurt him or cause him to overdose. People are often prescribed opiate medications to help with his alcohol withdrawals, which is completely legit. Opiates are often used to substitute addictions until the clients can become well enough where they do not need to take medications for it. He killee himself. Don't be so quick to judge you're not perfect either.

Submitted March 27, 2016

After several bad experiences with therapists and other psychiatrists, I feel like Dr. Sibilsky took my condition seriously and understands how my medications might interact with each other. Dr Sibilsky spent lots of time with me and I felt like she made an extra effort to understand my situation and determine an appropriate course of action. She also took my preferences into account and didn't pressure me into treatment with which I was not comfortable (a problem with several doctors in the past). The receptionist was friendly and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I've been to quite a few psychiatrist in my life. Dr Sibilisky was the first one to identify the RIGHT medication to treat my problems and takes time to answer my many questions about condition and meds. highly recommend. Don't understand why or IF she really had license removed?? she's highly qualified to treat depression and Bipolor disorder.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I was very disappointed to receive an email advising she is no longer practicing. Then, I find out her license has been revoked. Nice way of alerting her patients!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Dana is the first of many many doctors that I have been to that has really listened and helped. Being drug resistant she has continued to everything possible to make my life normal. She is the best.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Very helpful and showed concern about my condition. She found something that works for me that has changed my life for the better. She and her staff seem like they care. Nothing but praise.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Great staff, and a very knowledgeable doctor, Very happy with the office

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Sibilsky was the very first psychiatrist I had ever seen in my life, and after suffering with a debilitating condition for over 13 years, she was of no help at all! Very unsatisfied with her approach and knowledge of what was going on with me. I felt rushed and felt as if she truly didn't care about getting me better. I would not recommend her to anyone. Needless to say, my first visit was my last.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

The doctor and staff are extremely friendly and I feel they go way above and beyond to help you. I was actually suprised to see the negative comments on here, I have nothing put positive experiences in that office!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Dana L. Sibilsky's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Duluth, GA