Ratings for Dr. TRAVISE S. Tierney

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Tierney and his staff. In the worse moments of my life he made me feel at ease and his staff has been the best support helping me handle difficult issues! I have no words on how describe the level of commitment I feel he has for my father and his care...Dr. Tierney spends time answering questions, explains fully all the procedures, expectations and follows thru with things immediately. He (personally)calls with updates on my father if he has not seen me and he is putting together the highest level of care for my fathers non neuro issues. thanks so much for the wonderful help and encouragement during this stressful time.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Unprofessional and rude. Would not recommend to anyone seeking neurosurgical services.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Really supportive. Spent a lot of time, and was very straight-forward. Seemed to really care, and instilled confidence in whole family. Highly recommend. Should clone him!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

An excellent, caring physician who was there for me every step of the way.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Dr. TRAVISE S. Tierney's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal