Ratings for Dr. Robert Kulkarni

Only doctor who could fix my issues Brain neurologists could not He did Saved my life!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

After years of horrible doctor experiences, I met with Dr. Kulkarni and he was compassionate, compentant and encouraging. He understood what I had been through and gave me a plan on how to get better. It was so refreshing to see a doctor who listened, understood and wants to help.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I switched to him from a doctor who over-medicated me, and he assured me that he was not the type of doctor who would do that. Unfortunately, he was not very good at getting me off the medicines I was on, even though they were making me worse because they were interacting with each other. After a few years, I got another doctor who was able to straighten things out since he couldn't. So, on the plus side, he is a doctor who will listen to you rather than rush you out after 10 minutes. On the negative side, he was definitely not helpful to me so there are better doctors out there.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

He is very caring, compassionate and gives plenty of time for each patient. He is not one of the kind who just practise medicine for money.He could fix my son's problem in few months. Amazing Doctor.Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Kulkarni is really the best Dr. I have ever been to. He listens, understands & his goal is to NOT have his patients on meds unless necessary & to get them off as soon as possible. Teens & adults alike, think the world of him !!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Robert Kulkarni's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1989)

AHC