Ratings for Dr. Derek R. Holmes

Dr. Holmes and his staff are AMAZING... He truly cares about you as his patient... He has been my obgyn for 7 years I was one of his first patients when he came to ponca city... I would fecomwnd him to any and everyone who needs an obgyn...

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Holmes is a wonderful and caring doctor who truly listens to you. His bedside manner is great and he makes you feel as though you're family. He has provided excellent care for both of my pregnancies and deliveries. His staff are so helpful and just as kind as he is. I would recommend Dr. Holmes to any woman needing an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

very personable doctor who explains what he does and was very good. Excellent bed side manner

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Dr. Holmes was my second obgyn, and I had him as my Dr. for my third child. He is by far my favorite Dr. He was always very friendly and polite. He always made sure I was completely informed before making a decision and would make a point to do research if he didn't know the answer to a question I had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that needed an obgyn.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

awsome doctor and staff would recommend dr. holmes to family and friends

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Doctor Holmes was very knowledgeable, polite and extremely helpful concerning everything, from my obyn visits to the delivery of my child. I could not have asked for more. I am extremely greatful to his services and recomend him to everyone having a child.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

I am eternaly grateful for your services Doctor Holmes. You delievered my baby with perfection and i would most definatley recommend you to anyone in need of an OBGYN

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Derek R. Holmes's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Ponca City, OK