Ratings for Dr. Nancy Rubin

Dr Rubin is a great and very caring physician. I get the feeling that she cares about my health, and also about me as a person. I find it strange that anyone would give her a bad review!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr Nancy Rubin is a very fine doctor. She is kind and caring, and a good communicator. She always explains in detail my prognosis and whatever treatment is necessary. Also listens to my input and makes me feel like a partner in my treatment. She coordinates my care with my surgeon and my plastic surgeon. When I visit with other doctors, she has already shared the details of my case. I find that pretty amazing, but I guess that is just how it is done at CHOMP. My previous treatment at Stanford was more like a cattle call. I expect to be with CHOMP for the duration.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

She is the best! She is always on time, listens to the patients, answers all questions and on weekends returns calls in minutes. She has great bedside manners and really cares about her patients

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I had a very bad experience with this doctor at the worst time in my life. No compassion. Greedy. Inexperienced. Warning: do not use this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008