Ratings for Dr. David P. Wood

He performed a radical prostatectomy on me on october 2012 and since I am incontinent. I had an AUS put on me since. The erection are absent since my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Wood performed a robotic prostatectomy on me in October of 2010. He is an extremely skilled surgeon and I couldn't be more pleased. He is one of the best surgeons for this procedure in the country and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing this procedure. My experience with him and his team at the University of Michigan Hospital is absolutely top rated.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Very knowledgable doctor, he removed prostate that was cancerous.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

One year ago Dr. Wood and his team performed a robotic laparoscopic radical prostatectomy on me. He is simply wonderful...calm, compassionate and respectful. The outcome was great with no incontinence or erectile dysfunction at all. He is a credit to his profession and to the University of Michigan Medical Center.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

This man is a calm compassionate Genius!!He takes his time so that you have the best outcome possible.I had Bladder cancer and he made me a new one. I also had my prostrate removed. I have not had any leakage nor am I impotent all due to his expertise in not damaging the nerves.LOVE him and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

consulted as second opinion for prostate cancer, chose his team to perform robot assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy. great team. excellent outcome re no incontinence, relatively little nerve damage

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Provided a workable diagnostic plan for a follow up on a high cancer screening test value

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. David P. Wood's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Wellcare Health Plans