Ratings for Dr. Dadong Zhou

It appeared rather quickly that Dr. Zhou decided I did not have a problem & seemed unwilling to listen to my concerns and his answers didn't make sense. He kept trying to insist I was depressed and should see a psychologist, yet he was willing to do expensive testing for a problem he did not feel I had. Even though he seemed to be courteous, it felt as if he was indirectly insulting me.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Zhou is very kind, spend time with us and showed us MRI. He answered all of our questions. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

He is a very knowledgable, helpful, very nice doctor. I trust him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Get the impression he wants to make as much money off you as possible. English is second language I believe which makes understanding what he is talking about difficult. Scans through your chart quickly and then schedules you for every MRI or test available without asking you much or examining you. In the followup appointment he again merely skimmed through all the very expensive test results without saying much. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Dadong Zhou's Credentials

• Tianjin Med Coll, Tianjin, Tianjin, China (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Edmonds, WA