Ratings for Dr. John N. Daniel

We think Dr. Daniel is a kind man and a good Christian~~But, his office staff is the most unreliable, don't know what the right hand is doing from the left, Mix ups with insurance, paper work, billings, no call backs on prescription refills to up to one week. Tells you this won't be a charge to you if your insurance don't cover it and then with no bill you get a collection agency asking for $4000 for blood work WHAT!!! He looked at my knee and was sure it had no meniscus tear but x-rays came back from another doctor and it was. Dr. Daniel, I can't go see you any more as I think my blood pressure won't be able to handle it. Oh, by the way, that in and out procedure to but a heart monitor device just under my skin cost $32000. OUCH! Doctors forget we don't have a doctor's income.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr Daniel is an excellent MD. I am a psychologist and found him to very astute and competent doctor. He is a man of integrity and i know he even writes of thousand s of dollars some times his patients owe him . It is standard of care to rx with SSRI S AND TRANQUILIZERS in response to the person who has tried to discredit Dr D Daniel before my review . He does sleep studies at almost 1/4 th the cost of the hospital owned sleep labs.The patients i ve referred to him who could afford sleep studies he has done them for free. i do not see any other sleep center do this. i highly rate this doctor .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Daniels may be a knowledgeable sleep specialist, but he is a lousy g.p. I went to him for several years, and was always rushed in our discussions, hardly taken seriously, and ALWAYS asked to take a sleep study, despite little need. Most striking for me though - his office refused to change my legal name despite sufficient court order, billing to the wrong person for months, and Dr. Daniels overperscribed me medication for mental health. I was having slight depression, and I have general anxiety, but he started me off on SSRIs and tranquilers - at the same time. I had relatively no knowledge concerning psychopathy drugs, and that's a big no no. At any rate, nice guy - interested in making revenue off sleep studies - not good for mental health support or guidance using medications.. Staff are deplorable.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

excellent sleep medicine specialist. comfortable sleep lab with friendly sleep techs

Submitted February 17, 2015

Very knowledgeable regarding sleep medicine. Listens very well and doesn't seem rushed. A refreshing difference to many doctors. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Daniels is a very nice man. Which is why the rest of his staff is extremely disappointing. Although I appreciate Dr, Daniels and his work as a Physician in general, I no longer have the patience or desire to deal with his incompetent staff. I've been a patient there for a few years now and I just can't handle all of the mix ups anymore. If it's not one thing it's another. I'm tired of dealing with forgotten information, incorrect documentation, unwarranted billing statements, & miscommunication or lack there of! I will not be returning there.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Daniel is very kind and helpful. He genuinely cares about each and every one of his patients. I had a very good doctor before, but I've made the switch to Dr. Daniel because he is more helpful to those who are uninsured!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

We highly recommend this Doc...very kind caring and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

We are both senior citizens, and thank God for Dr. Daniel. He gets to the bottom of your problem better than any doctor we have found. He really cares about you! He is there to heal you, not in it for just the money! A very smart man...

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. John N. Daniel's Credentials

• Sri Ramachandra Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Puyallup, WA