Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Kudelko

My only complaint is his lack of punctuality. Most times we have to wait at least a hour after our appointment time before being seen.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Something told me to chose Dr. Kudelko from all of the doctor's in the practice. I am so glad I did. Within minutes of seeing me I could tell he was concerned with my symptoms and immediately referred me for an MRI. Thanks to Dr. Kudelko, I finally received a diagnosis (which was a mystery to the hospital I was admitted to) and am on the road to a full recovery.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Kudelko was kind, caring and more thorough with me than any other doctor has been in years. He took the time to explain everything in plain English and clarified anything I had more questions about. I was forced to bring my young daughter to the office with me that day and he treated her with kindness and respect as well, engaging her and helping her to feel like she was part of the process. Although we were at the office for about three hours of testing, it flew by. In short, Dr. Kudelko (and his very capable office staff) was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended! If you have any tersting done, request Becky. She was awesome, too!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Kenneth M. Kudelko's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)