Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Crecelius

Dr. Crecelius isn't known for excellent bed side manners. What he is known for is his superior surgical skills. While seeing a specialist in Indianapolis, When asked who did my surgery, the doctor responded that he knew who I was talking about and that he's well respected in the medical community. He conducted a spinal fusion on me and said I'd be out of the hospital and moving around in three days. Not only was he right about that, but I quit taking pain meds a few days after that. He gave me much needed relief and for that I am thankful. But the bedside manners are slightly lacking. Keep in mind he's not there to be your buddy, he's there to fix your problem and fixing your problem he will do. I highly recommend Dr. Crecelius to anyone considering spine, neck or brain surgery. You won't find anyone any better.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Wonderful surgeon who is willing to answer questions in an understandable way. His phone number is listed so his patients can call him with any problems.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey L. Crecelius's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1980)