Ratings for Dr. Charles P. Mirabile

The most caring and smartest doctor .best care. Spent alit of time explaining things to me.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Great doctor but waiting room time was outrageous! Make sure have plenty of time to sit there. 3 hours long...

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I love Dr Mirabile!!!! He's awesome! I have a history of early pregnancies, my first was born in 1996 at 7 months and then 18 months later my daughter my daughter was born in 1998 at 6 months.... Well knowing I was finished having children I thought I'd never have to worry about a obgyn again so when mine retired I wasn't that worried, well In late July/ early Aug. of 2010 my husband and I found out we were expecting, what a shock!!!!! And I then I became worried, ESP because of my history.... Well we found Dr Mirabile and what a blessing that was!!!! He was great and well aware of my history so he took extra precautions and what a sense of relief I had!!!! Although my daughter did arrive early, at 6 and a half months, Dr Mirabile kept us informed and gave us the tools we needed to prepare for everything..... I will and would recommend this Dr to any woman!!!! Thank you Dr Mirabile for everything....

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Doctor Mirabile saved my twins lives. When diagnosed with TTTS by another doctor I was told that my babies would die. I immediatly scheduled an appointment with him and 5 months later- after INTESNIVE care and monotoring I delivered 2 healthy babies. He is not always on time- but I attribute that to the amount of emergencies that he deals with. I would much rather have a doctor that cares for his patients, is thorough with his examinations, and deals with emergencies immediatly than one that is punctual but lacking in those areas.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. Mirabile is an excellent doctor & extremely knowledgeable. He is also very caring & good at explaining my current condition (I asked a lot of questions about my high risk pregnancy). I was pregnant with twins & he worked with me on every single detail to ensure my pregnancy went well. The wait was a bit long (so scheduling his 1st appointment of the day is the best solution!) He actually did all the job for my OBGYN. I would definitely recommend him & even wish I had him to deliver my babies.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Dr.Mirabile is currently my doctor and I am very pleased with his care. He is very sweet, caring and knowledgeable and I trust him to keep me safe and deliver my son.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Mirable was wonderful during a very stressful. My daugher has a serious medical condition and Dr. Mirable was able to diagnose and discuss everything with us in a thorough manner. His staff (Jodi is AWESOME!) is top notch. If you have to see a Peri, I would highly recommend Dr. Mirable.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Staff was very helpful. He was incredibly knowledged and so thorough!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

I got an appointment with him the very next morning when I called, didn't wait very long the 1st time (about an hour the 2nd). He gave me an exact diagnosis, scheduled and performed a cerclage procedure with no complications! Would reccomend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Charles P. Mirabile's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med