Ratings for Dr. Judith Perry

Dr Perry was very nice and the procedure she performed was practically painless. She was very friendly (as was the staff) and made me very comfortable during a stressful time!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

She's nice, her receptionist is amazing. But... she's not an RE, she's a family doctor. One month says she won't push you for IVF, the next she forgets that and she does, although we told her we want to find the reason first for our problems.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I have to agree with the last writer. Dr. Perry was a lovely woman, but after spending month after month for way too long with her, trying to get more details, I can't recommend her to anyone. She had never been in an examining room with me, and after going to see another doctor I realized why. She really truly doesn't know what she's doing. That time she is wasting to learn.... is being wasted on what's left of your good eggs. Don't let her talk you into 'lets see what happens next month', no matter how nice she is :)

Submitted August 6, 2014

Sorry guys.....Dr Perry is a wonderful person but after seeing her for over 3 years I am still childless and frustrated. Very difficult to get an appointment with her. My issue is miscarrying....she never did figure out why I was miscarrying each time I conceived and sent me to 2 other specialists who both told me to my face that they did not know why I was even referred to them....she then referred me straight for IVF without figuring out the underlying problem of miscarrying. I have lost complete faith in her and will be going to another fertility clinic. Being nice is one thing but I swear she had NO CLUE what she was doing with me.....a big waste of 3 years.

Submitted July 18, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Perry's she was the best Doctor I ever had ... I was so sorry to see her leave her practise that it took me over a yr to find a Doctor the standards set so high . I like my Doctor now .. but no one compares to the care I received from Dr. Perry . She was so consciences of every aspect of my life . Physical and mental being were of great importance for her . Even if my issues not medical she gave them the same care . Always found a solution even when it was not in front of her then I would receive a phone call from her . Though her knowledge was vast she would not hesitate to tell me "let me research this a little" and she would . Dr. Perry had an amazing caring staff as well always greeting with a smile , but if you had a chance to get to know her know you would come to realise it could be no other way . I keep hoping one day she will return to family practise !! But then all those who need her help now would lose a great Doctor and humanitarian .

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I was a patient when Dr. Perry was in a general practice. Without a doubt, she was the best doctor my husband and I have ever had. Caring, thoughtful and as attentive to a person's feelings as their physical health. When there were no immediate answers, she never discounted an issue, but approached each with curiosity and concern for her patients. I wish there were more like her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Perry is by far the best doctor I have ever encountered. She took her time explaining everything to my husband and I and answered all of my questions. She is very insightful, patient, kind and seems to geniunely love her job. She made us feel welcome. As anyone who has been unsuccessful in getting pregnant can tell you, it is a very stressfull situation. Dr. Perry eleviated a lot of that stress and made us feel much more confident. I would highly recommend Dr. Perry. In addition, Dr. Perry's assistant Annie, and the team of nurses she has working with her are all amazing.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I love Dr. Perry. She is the most wonderful and kind doctor. She has a great manner and makes you feel like she has all the time in the world for you. I am so happy with her and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fertility doctor. She is just the greatest and makes sure you are taken care of, everything is explained and that she has made you comfortable with all the decisions that have to be made.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Unfortunately it is very difficult to get appointments with Dr. Perry at LifeQuest. I did not have a good experience with the receptionist who acted as a "gatekeeper" and would not take requests/concerns seriously. I found Dr. Perry highly professional and competent but my overall experience with LifeQuest was poor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Perry is nice but since joining Lifequest, she is only in two days each week. Getting an appointment with her is exceedingly difficult, made moreso by the horrible recptionist she has. The receptionist should be fired immediately. She's discourteous to customers and routinely refuses to book appointments on important matters.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012