Ratings for Dr. David A. Kirkman

He is phenomenal. I switched from Dr. Horsley and it was the greatest decision!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I wish every doctor was like Dr. Kirkman. He delivered my first child and is set to deliver the second one as well. I had a very hard natural birth with my first child and felt that he made the right the right decisions to help me get though it and delivered a healthy baby. He has always taken a lot of time with me and my husband to answer any questions and is incredibly personable. I feel so lucky to have him as my doctor to guide me through this time.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr Kirkman is without question the best OBGYN I have ever had. His knowledge is great, rapport with patient outstanding and he personally calls to give updates on tests, procedures ,etc.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I enjoyed Dr. Kirkman. He was a good Dr and took good care of me. Sometimes I had to wait a bit but that was because usually he was delivery a baby at the time of my appt but most of the time I did not have to wait much. He is very nice and easy to talk with and most of his staff was great to me. Sadly he ended up being out of town for my delivery but he personally called me and apologized and made sure everything was going well after I had my baby! I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr Kirkman is very calm and fun to talk with. His knowledge and confidence are excellent.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Kirkman is a good doctor but he reschedules my appts constantly.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I was in preterm labor at 26 weeks and after a horrible female doctor in Logan, I decided to switch and try Dr. Kirkman. My 1st daughter's delivery was a nightmare so granted I was very scared. Plus being in preterm labor, but Dr. Kirkman was wonderful. He eased my concerns and his bedside manner was wonderful! Dr. Kirkman is a busy man but I never felt like he was rushed. He took the delivery very slow and because of that, I didn't tear at all even though my baby was 2 pounds heavier than my first. He was wonderful!!! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Kirkman is a great doctor. I was seeing another Dr. in his practice but when I delivered, my doctor was out of town and Dr. Kirkman delivered me. After the delivery I switched doctors. I like him that much. He was also very good with my husband during the delivery.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Kirkman after 2 years of endless pain and swelling. I had been to other doctors and they were not willing to help me. Dr. Kirkman was very helpful and concerned. He had my gallbladder checked first; once it was deemed non-functional, we arranged to have it removed at the same time as my laparoscopy. The laparoscopy also found some things that needed to be taken care of, such as endometriosis, etc. I can't say enough good things about this doctor; I appreciate everything that he has done for me. It will be nice to live without the pain.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Dr. David A. Kirkman's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Champ Va