You may also like

Rate Dr. Henry E. Aryan

Dr. Henry E. Aryan's Ratings

Dr Aryan is a great surgeon, having done a C4 fusion for me. When I got to the hospital, he had gotten ahead so was there to greet me and reassure me. I was frightened and he gave me the feeling that I was in the best hands, and it turned out that I was. The whole experience, while not fun, was easy and painless. I will not go to another neurosurgeon as long as Dr Aryan is available. He is knowledgable, compassionate, personable and a superior surgeon. Thank you, so much, Dr Aryan, Johnathan, and staff. Lauren Davis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

I have good experience with him. Doctor is good man and I an much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Dr. Aryan is definitely an Angel. If he is your doctor, you are truly blessed and in excellent hands.
Thank you Dr. Aryan for giving me back my life

Cheryl
Kaneohe Hawaii

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

The staff is GREAT!!!! DR. Aryan is my hero. He called me to check up on me. My neck is feeling so much better after only a couple days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

I had emergency laminectomy at Kaweah. Left me in severe pain and foot drop. My neighbor had surgery with Aryan and my family doc also recommended I see him. I had revision surgery and now am nearly pain free. It was such an improvement and I am so thankful. Thank you thank you thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I really think Doc Aryan is the best. He is kind and explains things well. He operated on me, my sister, and a co-worker. All of are us are doing well. My sister went back to work as a teacher in 2 weeks. Thank you Rosemary and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I was very scared that I would need surgery. Fortunately I do not. However if I do I know exactly where to go. Doc Aryan and Sierra Pacific are first class.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

This doctor was highly recommended by many people in Visalia. I have to say he did not disappoint. Very knowledgeable and current with treatment options.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2671604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Aryan is amazing. He is my hero. His expert surgery has taken me out of unbelievable pain. I can’t thank him enough for giving me life again. We are so lucky to have such a skilled and brilliant surgeon in Fresno. He also has a great team working with him. Thank you, Jeanne

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2668491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

I started experiencing mild back pain in my mid-teens and this condition became progressively worse over the years. As a result, I’ve been treated by Chiropractors, Physical Therapists and received spinal injections from the onset of my back related problems.
Recently, in 2013, I began experiencing extreme lumbar pain and numbness in my lower back, feet & legs and was forced to use a “walker” and getting ready to transition into a “wheelchair”. We were concerned that the progressive nature of the numbness may become a permanent condition as well as having permanent nerve damage which controls urinary and bowel functions. Therefore; on October 1, 2013 Dr. Henry E. Aryan performed major lumbar surgery on me.
This complex surgical procedure has provided me with the level of pain and numbness relief that I was hoping for. I’m approximately 12 months out from my surgery and the pain level in my lower back is now slight and continues to decrease as time goes by. Also, both the sensitivity in my feet & legs has been restored as well as my lower body strength.
I feel extremely fortunate to have found Dr. Aryan and his professional staff to address my back problem issues. Dr. Aryan has provided me with the desired outcome that I had been praying for and I’ll be forever grateful to him!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2662510].votes_count ]]