Ratings for Dr. Henry E. Aryan

Aweful surgical and post surgical experience. This was the worst thing that has ever happened to me!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Sheila and Rosemary are angels. Henry Aryan, Nick, and nurse Sonja at the hospital are the best. Be sure to ask for Dr Matson for anesthesia. Healing well and very happy. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Cervical surgery. United healthcare. Angelina Mallari

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

You said a year and you were right. Toughest year in my life but I would do it again in a heart beat. I'm playing golf again with NO PAIN!! Tell Nick he under estimated me. This year taught me a lot about myself, my wife, and my family. Every day, every hour, every minute, don't take one second of it for granted. That nurse of your's "Tasha" beautiful girl with a personality to match. Reminds me of my daughter we lost in 08. She was instrumental in my mental and physical recovery. I know you have chosen not to deal with my bone spur in T-5,but I would like you to recommend a Dr that specializes in that surgery. For now I will continue to recuperate and enjoy my new golf swing. I can manage the mid back pain. Thanks again for being such a professional and @ the top of your game. I doubt if our paths will cross again because my lower back feels great. Thanks again, hope to see you or your surgical assistant on the golf course. Tell him to give me 6 months and then make a tee time. William Don Floyd 4/24/16

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I am 78. Very bad back. Others said I was too old or surgery was too high risk. The thought of living with pain and paralysis was frightnening. Dr Aryan was serious, honest, and kind. Surgery has been a tremendous help, and getting better. I went to San Joaquin for rehab and saw myself how many other people Dr Aryan has helped. I read the other review from a patient who said his surgery didn't go well. Very sad. Dr A told me that could happen. Honest and I appreciate that. Thank you. J Simmons

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

My name is Holly Peacock-Hickey, and I would like to share my story, a story about how SPOC fixed my body and, thus, restored the quality of my life. I am 53 years old, and until recently, have never before experienced, nor could conceive of debilitating and despairing pain. Being a very physical and vigorous worker my whole life, I have always been more than capable of hard work; I've done my own landscaping for the past 20 years; I would never consider having someone else plant my trees, haul my rocks away, and plant my shrubs, etc. on my acreage. I also cleaned houses for 20 years prior to my college education and becoming a professional. Well, my small frame said, "enough" this last summer and responded with an L5 severely herniated disk. After several chiropractic visits to rid myself of the pesky lower back pain, My condition worsened. Long story short, by the time i got to SPOC I couldn't sit for the consultation. I couldn't get out of bed in the morning to go to work. I cried every day, several times a day the pain was so searing and intense. My husband and I will never forget one particular morning when it took him 20 minutes to maneuver me out of bed. No matter which way I turned, the excruciating pain paralyzed me. By the time I got out, standing upright against my husband, I was crying so hard I could barely breath. My husband cried as well. He had never, ever seen me like that. And I had never, ever been like that. I call January 11, 2016 my deliverance day. And I want to name names. Rosemary (office staff) treated my husband and I with genuine empathy and concern. Because of her, and a miracle called "someone cancelled their surgery" I got in for surgery three weeks ahead of schedule. PAs Christopher Ellis and Nick Marinakis - fantastic, brilliant men in their field. And they were exceptional in handling me while at my absolute worst. Dr. Henry Aryan. At the end of his consultation with me, he asked, "Do you have any questions?" I said, "No, but I have a directive. Take my pain away." And that's exactly what he did. Dr. Aryan healed me. God, in his omniscience imparted to the medical field, to this man, the means to restore my life, my broken and despairing life by this point. Thank you, thank you, thank you. To the groovy and glorious nursing staff post surgery - Melanie Roberts, Liz Enriquez, Marilyn Overton. You guys are stellar. Great bedside manners. Thank you. Fresno Surgical Center is the best medical facility I have ever experienced. So wonderful, so professional, so efficient. Amazing. I love you all....you're angels from God. And I will be grateful forever.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

My experience was great. Dr. Aryan rebuilt my back and I am glad I had it done. That was about 4 or 5 years ago and I haven't looked back. Have a great day and Thank God for Dr. Aryan. – Chris G.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I have had back problems for many years, and lived with the pain. In October 2016, my pain increased. I met with other doctors, (they were all good doctors), but I didn't feel like they were right for me. I didn't want to go out of town for surgery, but I started looking at San Francisco and Stanford. I kept looking here in Fresno, and found Dr. Aryan. I was very impressed with everything about him, from the office staff, to the P.A.'S. They take the stress out of everything for you, so all you so all you need to do is concentrate on your health care. Surgery for me, couldn't have gone any better. I was so impressed with the care that I received after surgery, from everyone, and would recommend Dr. Aryan to anyone having spinal surgery. I'm still amazed when I think about it, that Dr. Aryan has everything that I was looking for, and I didn't have to go out of town to get it. I can't say enough good things about the people, and the care given to me, and how fortunate we are to have them here in Fresno. I would like to thank the whole team, again for providing the excellent surgery, and medical care, and how proud it makes me to have this quality of a Doctor here to help me when I needed the best. Thank you Dr. Aryan for doing what you do, and for the excellent service that you provide.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Copeland referred me, another good doctor. I found Dr. Arayan to be both very confident and humble at the same time. Surgery has helped me a lot. The nurses at the hospital secretly told me he is the best surgeon. His staff is attentive and very supportive and spent a lot of time with me. He is honest, which I like, and told me that surgery is no guarantee, but relieve was immediate and I'm really glad I did it. Thank you thank you.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Henry E. Aryan's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Wellpoint