Dr. Henry E. Aryan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Henry E. Aryan

My neck surgery was awesome. The pain in my neck and the numbness in my hands immediately improved after surgery. It was as if a weight was lifted. I have a little soreness in my throat, but not bad, and getting better every day. Thank you to Dr. Mahal for referring me and thank you to Dr. Aryan and his team for fixing me. I found Dr. Aryan to be serious, nice, and optimistic. The facilities are outstanding and it is clear he and his team are top notch.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

They worked me into the schedule as quickly as they could, they truly listened to my concerns and made me feel confident in their approach to treatment and level of care. The office staff is caring and efficient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Very good experience. Thank you for being kind and professional.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Dr Aryan is Fantastic!!! He performed cervical spine surgery on me and did an excellent job. His office staff is the Best!!! I need to give a Shout Out to your Phyical Therepy group also!!! Jenna & Paul Has worked tirelessly to help my recovery!!! His PA Nick, gave me the perfect instructions to help with my healing and answered all my questions and concerns!!!! I can honestly say I have been blessed, having these Professionals provide their services to me!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Good: direct, efficient, excellent information (web, video, paper), facility, network is referring physicians Bad: credit card auth, wait for new patient, not contracted with Cigna

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Soft spoken and blunt. Office is very professional. Web portal is amazing. I have had good experience with this physician and SPOC in general and highly recommend. -Roger McPherson

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Referred by George Drysdale. Great experience. I was so happy to be able to do my rehab with George after surgery. You guys are a great team and I am doing so much better. Thanks.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Thanks you SPOC. You fixed my foot, shoulder, and now my back. Always the best. Glaser, Hanson, Aryan. All top notch and a true blessing to the valley.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

very good surgery can walk much better already Harold Reyes thank you

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I had surgery with Dr. Henry Aryan last April. I am Jehovah's Witness and had a hard time finding a surgeon who would perform my surgery. I heard about this doctor at my church. I found him to be patient and respectful of my faith and wishes. We agreed on the cellsaver and other blood substitutes. I think this made the doctor's work more difficult, but I also believe he was guided from above. Thank you for doing what you do. You are humble and amazing.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Henry E. Aryan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Harvard-Pilgrim