Ratings for Dr. Henry E. Aryan

The office could not get my MRI from Visalia and had to reschedule my visit. I was annoyed by this. Fortunately they had a cancellation and got me in. I found Henry Aryan MD to be professional and to the point. He had reviewed the MRI in advance. Surgery was scheduled quickly but insurance approval took some time. Rosemary is kind. Surgery has already helped me a lot and I am hoping it will continue to get better. I really want to thank you Dr Aryan and staff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Unlike several patients of Dr. Aryan, my experience with him was terrible. I just met him in the outer office, not even in private and he told me I had four choices: surgery, pain meds, live with it or PT. I have spinal stenosis and was there only five minutes. He never even took the time to explain anything to me much less show me visuals or the MRI of my back and explain what was going on with me. He was the most dour professional I have ever met. No personality what so ever! I would not recommend him to anyone. From me he gets minus stars.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Copeland referred me to Dr. Aryan. I was very impressed. Dr. A made it clear that surgery is not always the best option, and that results are not always guaranteed, but that in my case surgery offered me a good chance at being better. I am happy to report that my neck and arm symptoms are much improved (though not completely gone) and I am very grateful for that.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr Aryan is a great surgeon, having done a C4 fusion for me. When I got to the hospital, he had gotten ahead so was there to greet me and reassure me. I was frightened and he gave me the feeling that I was in the best hands, and it turned out that I was. The whole experience, while not fun, was easy and painless. I will not go to another neurosurgeon as long as Dr Aryan is available. He is knowledgable, compassionate, personable and a superior surgeon. Thank you, so much, Dr Aryan, Johnathan, and staff. Lauren Davis

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I have good experience with him. Doctor is good man and I an much better.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Aryan is definitely an Angel. If he is your doctor, you are truly blessed and in excellent hands. Thank you Dr. Aryan for giving me back my life Cheryl Kaneohe Hawaii

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

The staff is GREAT!!!! DR. Aryan is my hero. He called me to check up on me. My neck is feeling so much better after only a couple days.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I had emergency laminectomy at Kaweah. Left me in severe pain and foot drop. My neighbor had surgery with Aryan and my family doc also recommended I see him. I had revision surgery and now am nearly pain free. It was such an improvement and I am so thankful. Thank you thank you thank you

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I really think Doc Aryan is the best. He is kind and explains things well. He operated on me, my sister, and a co-worker. All of are us are doing well. My sister went back to work as a teacher in 2 weeks. Thank you Rosemary and staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I was very scared that I would need surgery. Fortunately I do not. However if I do I know exactly where to go. Doc Aryan and Sierra Pacific are first class.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Henry E. Aryan's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal