Ratings for Dr. Henry E. Aryan

I have had back problems for many years, and lived with the pain. In October 2016, my pain increased. I met with other doctors, (they were all good doctors), but I didn't feel like they were right for me. I didn't want to go out of town for surgery, but I started looking at San Francisco and Stanford. I kept looking here in Fresno, and found Dr. Aryan. I was very impressed with everything about him, from the office staff, to the P.A.'S. They take the stress out of everything for you, so all you so all you need to do is concentrate on your health care. Surgery for me, couldn't have gone any better. I was so impressed with the care that I received after surgery, from everyone, and would recommend Dr. Aryan to anyone having spinal surgery. I'm still amazed when I think about it, that Dr. Aryan has everything that I was looking for, and I didn't have to go out of town to get it. I can't say enough good things about the people, and the care given to me, and how fortunate we are to have them here in Fresno. I would like to thank the whole team, again for providing the excellent surgery, and medical care, and how proud it makes me to have this quality of a Doctor here to help me when I needed the best. Thank you Dr. Aryan for doing what you do, and for the excellent service that you provide.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Copeland referred me, another good doctor. I found Dr. Arayan to be both very confident and humble at the same time. Surgery has helped me a lot. The nurses at the hospital secretly told me he is the best surgeon. His staff is attentive and very supportive and spent a lot of time with me. He is honest, which I like, and told me that surgery is no guarantee, but relieve was immediate and I'm really glad I did it. Thank you thank you.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I truly love this man. He is honest and kind. My surgery has been a godsend. Sincerely, Ana

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

The office could not get my MRI from Visalia and had to reschedule my visit. I was annoyed by this. Fortunately they had a cancellation and got me in. I found Henry Aryan MD to be professional and to the point. He had reviewed the MRI in advance. Surgery was scheduled quickly but insurance approval took some time. Rosemary is kind. Surgery has already helped me a lot and I am hoping it will continue to get better. I really want to thank you Dr Aryan and staff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Unlike several patients of Dr. Aryan, my experience with him was terrible. I just met him in the outer office, not even in private and he told me I had four choices: surgery, pain meds, live with it or PT. I have spinal stenosis and was there only five minutes. He never even took the time to explain anything to me much less show me visuals or the MRI of my back and explain what was going on with me. He was the most dour professional I have ever met. No personality what so ever! I would not recommend him to anyone. From me he gets minus stars.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Copeland referred me to Dr. Aryan. I was very impressed. Dr. A made it clear that surgery is not always the best option, and that results are not always guaranteed, but that in my case surgery offered me a good chance at being better. I am happy to report that my neck and arm symptoms are much improved (though not completely gone) and I am very grateful for that.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr Aryan is a great surgeon, having done a C4 fusion for me. When I got to the hospital, he had gotten ahead so was there to greet me and reassure me. I was frightened and he gave me the feeling that I was in the best hands, and it turned out that I was. The whole experience, while not fun, was easy and painless. I will not go to another neurosurgeon as long as Dr Aryan is available. He is knowledgable, compassionate, personable and a superior surgeon. Thank you, so much, Dr Aryan, Johnathan, and staff. Lauren Davis

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I have good experience with him. Doctor is good man and I an much better.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Aryan is definitely an Angel. If he is your doctor, you are truly blessed and in excellent hands. Thank you Dr. Aryan for giving me back my life Cheryl Kaneohe Hawaii

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

The staff is GREAT!!!! DR. Aryan is my hero. He called me to check up on me. My neck is feeling so much better after only a couple days.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Henry E. Aryan's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)