Ratings for Dr. Kulveen Sachdeva

I have been going to her for 8 months now and have not seen any improvements in my condition. She keeps trying to prescribe the same medication for me that she tried 6 months ago and that didn't help and I didn't like the side effects. She really hasn't helped me at all, I'm still in pain. But she has gladly taken my co-pays.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Thorough, explains everything you ask. You walk out of her office believing everything has been done for your case.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I love Dr. Sachdeva. She's been my neurologist for about 10 years, and I can't say enough good things about her. She really cares about her patients and she works really hard at understanding the underlying issues behind the medical problem.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Will only perscribe pain treatment or meds as it maintains her feeling safe and without any possibility of controversy regardless of the symptoms. She is "hyper-conservative" by her own description. Not recommended for severe pain issues.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Dr. Kulveen Sachdeva's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1982)

Avmed