Ratings for Dr. Joanne H. Smith

Dr Smith is the best doctor that I've ever been to. She didn't just treat me as a patient but almost like I was one of her own children. She is a very genuine woman and extremely knowledgeable. She takes more of a whole body approach to medicine and takes everything into consideration when making a diagnosis. She is definitely the best family practice physician in Andalusia...or even all of Alabama for that matter.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

I saw Dr. Joanne Smith for several years as my primary physician. I had numerous health problems that she could not seem to detect. After 6 months of excruciating pain, I made an appointment with another physician. It turns out that I'm a Type II diabetic, my thyroid level was extremely low, my cholesterol and blood pressure were through the roof, and my gallbladder needed to come out ASAP. But...according to Dr. Smith, should couldn't find anything wrong with me. In addition to all of that, 6 months after I stopped seeing her she billed my insurance company for an office visit that I never made nor went to!!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, listens and asks questions. Sometimes hard to see, but worth the wait. Very compassionate, respectful and helpful staff. One of the best doctors around.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Joanne H. Smith's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Andalusia, AL