Ratings for Dr. Preeti Jain

The phlebotomy staff cannot do a good blood draw. The medical assistants are unprofessional. My New Years resolution is to find a new internal medicine physician. Sorry Dr. Jain.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Jain for over ten years. She is an amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I had my first appointment with Dr. Jain. Was impressed with her knowledge. Dr. Jain pays attention to what you say, and is very caring and kind. Dr. Jain is the finest doctor that I have had in my life. The office is spotless and Luisa is also very detailed.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Very nice office. Stephanie is very accommodating and always fits me in last minute. She always has a smile on her face. Dr. Jain is very lucky to have such amazing staff. God bless

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

She took amazing care of my preemie baby until he was 3yrs old (we moved). Open minded and not pushy.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

very quiet place, no long waiting time, pleasant people working and highly recommended pediatrician

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Jain is wonderful but her receptionist requires a lesson in courtesy, kindness and hospitality. I find "Stephanie" abrasive and arrogant.

Submitted September 5, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Jain for 9 years. I find her very warm and caring. Her competance is top notch. She is respectfull and also takes time to listen to you and empathise with you. I really like her. Some times her answering staff can sound a bit rude.But overall I like the office very much

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr.Jain is exceptionally thoughtful and kind. When i suffered a loss Dr. Jain took time out of her schedule to call me personally and express condolences. She is thorough and capable. I trust her completely with my care.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Jain for several years. I have seen her evolve into a very self assured, knowledgeable and compassionate physician. She will rise to the occasion when warranted vs. a "lets wait and see" attitude. She always answers My Chart e-mails quickly. Office staff at this location (receptionists, medical assistants, phlebotomists) seem bored and lack personality, i.e. just going through the motions.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Preeti Jain's Credentials

• Krishna Inst Of Med Sci, Shivaji Univ, Karad, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1994)