Ratings for Dr. Noe Neaves

When a patient requests their medical records, it would be nice if Dr. Neaves would send all of them.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

He has had surgery and is not able to talk without crying. This is sad, but not professionaj. He is very nice but very ill.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

My roommate and his co-worker were both helped by Dr. Neaves. One was a cutter who could find no previous help from doctors. So I decided to try him. He's so calm and caring that my roommate and I agree that we feel refreshed just by being in his presence. We both have anger issues. I've been to several doctors over the years with no real solution. Dr. Neaves is a rare find. $250 visit and $92 follow-up were the rates when I went. Its been a couple months since I've been. They don't make you come in for needless appointments just to make money! Dana is his nurse and as sweet as can be. They'll take good care of you there. If you need help, this is the place.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

This physician is very physically ill. He is not seeing new patients and does refer to another. Left me haning in the lurch on xanax and ativan.Staff very disrespectful and hateful. They say they are Christian. I cannot tell this by their actions.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

This psychiatrist is very professional and always listens and helps. I could not ask for a more successful experience.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Noe Neaves's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Nuevo Leon, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1952)