Ratings for Dr. Kevin Rioux

He is such a kind, understanding and patient man. You really feel like he is focused on your health and wellness.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Rioux is an extremely warm and nice man. He was always so patient and easy to talk to. He held me get a great referral and also referred me To do an ultrasound that helped me get diagnosed. He's a great doctor. His assistant Bridgett is very kind too.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I've seen Dr Rioux for the past 6 years and have found him to be so very knowledgeable and understanding with my disease (Crohn's) and with my decisions surrounding my treatment. He has always given me ample time to make decisions and gives me numerous options and information surrounding my care. He is extremely caring and I love that he teaches everything he knows to the up and coming GI Dr's that rotate through his office. I would HIGHLY recommend seeing him. I've had this disease for 27 years and have come across many GI's, but never have I "enjoyed" being a patient as much as I have with Dr Rioux! That's got to say something!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Great guy, doesn't suffer fools who aren't on board with his plan.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Very condescending.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Rioux has always been so helpful to me, I've been seeing him since January 2013. His office fit me in extremely quickly after a scary visit to the ER. Dr. Rioux himself was extremely thorough in his consultation, ensuring that I knew a) what I was in for, b) his theories for diagnosis, and c) what the next step would be. He speaks in a very kind, sympathetic manner which is helpful when you're feeling anxious about your health. In general, he just seems like a very caring doctor who is passionate about his patients' wellness. The ONLY concern I would have is that once he was running about an hour behind, but as I understand it he had to fit in an emergency procedure that day, so that's not a big deal.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Know him on a personal and professional level. Very dismissive and uninterested in people and their worries. Would definitely see another random GI specialist over him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Dr. Rioux is a fantastic specialist, he actually HAS a bedside manner that is so gentle and respectful, yet he's serious about helping. He's young so I wasn't expecting what I got, which was wisdom and honesty and knowledge. Yeah Kevin!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I saw dr Rioux while I was in the hospital for crohns disease. I saw him for 3 days straight under the guide of my regular GI, dr Kaplan. He was alot more accomodating than my regular dr, but not quite as knowledgeable. He took my concerns seriously, and didn't make me feel like a whiner or crazy. I would recommend him to anyone who has had problems with other drs pushing their concerns aside or treating them disrespectfully. You won't get that with dr. Rioux.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011