Ratings for Dr. Gary Levine

Front reception is nice and accommodating. He has a handful of really good assistants and some that are just not good at their job, miserable and rude. Had to return to the office several times because his assistants had messed up or didn't adjust my brackets properly. Find him to be rushed and frazzled. Doesn't remember things he tells you or when he last saw you.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Levine is truly one the best medical professionals I have ever interacted with. He is kind, patient, welcoming, and has exceptional knowledge of his field. I have seen him for all my orthodontic needs and have always been more then satisfied. His staff are very friendly, and Dr. Levine himself always takes the time to explain everything so that the patient fully understands their treatment. I would recommend Dr. Levine to anyone looking for great orthodontic care, child or adult.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I am not satisfied after having my braces on a second time with him. He took them off too early because one side of teeth are pulled to one side creating an unsymetrical look. He wanted to get me out because it was my second time going after his first screw up of not creating some sort of fix for my overbite.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Not impressed with Dr. Levine or his staff. I used to see Dr. Rowe who was ten times more polite and knowledgeable than Levine. I had an appointment for a retainer adjustment and was told by Levine's staff I could fix the problem my self with a nail file. I left upset. I made another appointment for the same adjustment hoping I wouldn't have to deal with the same woman. When I got there It was the same woman from last time, who refused to believe my discomfort with the retainer. Levine came and and rushed me out as quick as possible. They did fix the problem this time, but I shouldn't have had to come back a second time if the job was done right the first time. I will never go back! Bring back Rowe then maybe ill set foot back in that office.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I am very happy with the way I am being treated I would recommend Dr. Levine to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I found Dr. Levin very helpful and always asked if I had any questions or if I had any problems to call him. I had called with a few problems and they were addressed immediately. I am so happy with my teeth as I was in car accident 30 years a go and I currently had a tooth pulled and this was the best solution.10

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I am overall very satisfied with Dr. Levine's service. I had a very good consult with him and was very happy with it. I highly recommend Dr. Levine to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Levine is the most unprofessional orthodontist I have ever met he made his money off of me for my three children, never cared for him with my two older children, but my youngest took the cake, he was so rude to myself and my son. I had to watch myself because I was ready to tell this guy where to go.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Only went for a consult and will not proceed with treatment with this doctor. The consult was interrupted a few times and, overall, felt that the doctor did not go above and beyond to explain the process of the work he would do in my orthodontic case. The consult fee was not worth the money. Basically, I left knowing I needed braces and that he could straighten my teeth with plain, old fashioned braces in an average timeframe. No mention of cost and, as I didn't find him approachable, didn't ask. So I went home with the same amount of knowledge I went in with, a lighter wallet, and lost time. I'm sure he does a great job with other patients but definitely not my first choice.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

I am very pleased with the service I recieved with Dr. Levine. His staff is very professional and would highly recomend them. My teeth look great!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009