Ratings for Dr. Alexander Lee

Very disappointing. Very rushed. I was examined by a physician's assistant on my first visit. Dr. Lee subsequently came in and asked me about my wrist - I was there for my back. Obvisously he didn't read the PA's notes. On my second visit, I was scheduled to have a subdural steroid injection into what Dr. Lee had described as an incrediably bad spine. I expected Dr. Lee and believe that in a smoke and mirror trick I ended up having the injection done by a student because Lee was running around seeing patients in between doing spinal procedures - whether or not Dr. Lee did the procedure is hard to prove. I walked away very confused as to who had injected my spine. I've been a registered nurse for 46 years and was very disappointed with my care.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Not helpful. Disorganized to a point where it is scary to get a procedure done by him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Without going into too many details, this is one of the worst dr's I have ever met. He is totally uncaring, does not return phone calls, and is very pushy and rushed when he sees you. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Alexander Lee's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1994)