Ratings for Dr. Helen Lutterdolt

Dr. Lutterodt alway seems very disorganized and often looses paperwork. She does not ask many questions an does not offer much of an explanation when I had questions. I finally decided to use another doctor when she put me on a perscription at the maximum dose and it made me even more ill. Upon going to another physician I was told that it was a bad idea to start out at maximum dose instead to work up to it gradually. In my opinion she is not a very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

She has been my doctor for a couple of years and i can't seem to get anyone else. Seems to never listen to me, simply hears what i say and trys to immediately write a prescription!! :( When I told her i was going off of birth control she made a rude remark laughed, and asked well that's silly, do you want to get pregnant? Well, yes maybe i do. I was involved in a serious accident, papers are never completed on time, I wait up to two hours in the waiting room for her. And worst of all she has NO explanation for anything. Just a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007