Ratings for Dr. Russell Cohen

Professional, highly competent doctor and staff! Couldn't have asked for or expected better care! So very happy I found Dr Cohen!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I am grateful for being able to live a very active life at 79. Dr. Cohen has replaced both of my hips and both of my knees. Aren't I fortunate to be the recipient of his expertise. Many many thanks. No one is more competent.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Cohen did my first knee in 2000 and the second in 2011. I found him to be very professional and congenial. My first knee took me a little longer to recover as I had had prior surgery on the knee and that work had to be removed first. The second one was much faster. I was back on my feet in no time. I find him very competent and professional and have recommended him to many of my friends. No one has had a poor experience. My knees are doing great with no discomfort when walking.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Cohen performed successful meniscus surgery on both of my knees. He was very attentive to my recovery. I am happy that I choose Dr. Cohen and highly recommend him for knee surgery. He is highly qualified and lives up to his fine reputation. His office is immaculate and the hospital first class all the way.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Terrible bedside manners . Poor communication skills!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Cohen came recommended to me by a previous patient who had a complete knee replacement. By the time I had mine done, I had met 4 or 5 others who had had replacements by Dr. Cohen. We ALL thought his work was truly awesome - back enjoying life in much less time than others I talked with and much less than all on-line sources suggested. I would recommend him whole heartedly. He doesn’t say a lot - very to the point - but he addresses all questions completely and honestly. I am so thankful that I was sent his way!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

No bedside manner .Very Arrogant person. Please go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Cohen replaced my left hip when I was in my early 40s. Unbelievable pain from the start. After spending 6 months doing physical therapy, I was still walking with a cane. When I visited Dr. Cohen, he told me "these things take time." I knew something was terribly wrong. I spent 2 years of my life meeting with leading orthopedic surgeons nationwide as they didn't want to clean up Dr. Cohen's mess. I finally found a leading orthopedic surgeon to revise the hip. Turns out the part shifted and Dr. Cohen never attached the hip muscles. He should lose his license and face serious jail time. Horrible doctor. Terrible person. You have been warned.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

My visit, Dr .Cohen seemed rushed ,arrogant and essentially no bedside manner

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Did my research, Dr Cohen good as advertised. Right hip replacement yesterday, was up on a walker same day, to home tiday

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Russell Cohen's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Champ Va