You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Russell Cohen

Dr. Cohen performed successful meniscus surgery on both of my knees. He was very attentive to my recovery. I am happy that I choose Dr. Cohen and highly recommend him for knee surgery. He is highly qualified and lives up to his fine reputation. His office is immaculate and the hospital first class all the way.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Terrible bedside manners . Poor communication skills!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Cohen came recommended to me by a previous patient who had a complete knee replacement. By the time I had mine done, I had met 4 or 5 others who had had replacements by Dr. Cohen. We ALL thought his work was truly awesome - back enjoying life in much less time than others I talked with and much less than all on-line sources suggested. I would recommend him whole heartedly. He doesn’t say a lot - very to the point - but he addresses all questions completely and honestly. I am so thankful that I was sent his way!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

No bedside manner .Very Arrogant person. Please go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Cohen replaced my left hip when I was in my early 40s. Unbelievable pain from the start. After spending 6 months doing physical therapy, I was still walking with a cane. When I visited Dr. Cohen, he told me "these things take time." I knew something was terribly wrong. I spent 2 years of my life meeting with leading orthopedic surgeons nationwide as they didn't want to clean up Dr. Cohen's mess. I finally found a leading orthopedic surgeon to revise the hip. Turns out the part shifted and Dr. Cohen never attached the hip muscles. He should lose his license and face serious jail time. Horrible doctor. Terrible person. You have been warned.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

My visit, Dr .Cohen seemed rushed ,arrogant and essentially no bedside manner

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Wonderful Highly Skilled Doctor! My surgery was a surprisingly good experience. I feel fortunate to have been cared for by Dr. Cohen and the staff of Tucson Orthopedic Institute.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Russell Cohen, Staff, & Tucson Orthopaedic Institute were very professional and compassionate. I can't say enough good about this doctor and the facility. It was an exceptionally good experience.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I have had a knee replacement and a hip replacement from Dr. Cohen and have refered several of my friends to him. I was back to work with my hip replacement before 3 weeks and my knee replacement went as smoothly. Everyone of my friends who have seen him and had replacements are as pleased as I am. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Russell Cohen's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Veterans Administration
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen performed successful meniscus surgery on both of my knees. He was very attentive to my recovery. I am happy that I choose Dr. Cohen and highly recomm..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible bedside manners . Poor communication skills!"

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen came recommended to me by a previous patient who had a complete knee replacement. By the time I had mine done, I had met 4 or 5 others who had had re..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "No bedside manner .Very Arrogant person. Please go elsewhere."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen replaced my left hip when I was in my early 40s. Unbelievable pain from the start. After spending 6 months doing physical therapy, I was still walking..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My visit, Dr .Cohen seemed rushed ,arrogant and essentially no bedside manner"

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did my research, Dr Cohen good as advertised. Right hip replacement yesterday, was up on a walker same day, to home tiday"

December 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=86379'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014