Ratings for Dr. Joel Desouza

Dr. DeSouza is an amazing dentist. He is a perfectionist in his work and only provides the best service. Dr. DeSouza and his staff are very caring and knowledgable. I highly recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I have been a patient of Joel for 20 plus years. My family and friends book appts with him efenthough they live far. Doctor Desouza worked wonders on my teeth, smile and confidence. Doctor Desouza is quite at times as he is a perfectionist who always takes pride in his work. He works from morning to night with I am always made to feel welcomed. You will never regret having this man as your dentist. His dental cosmetic is amazing. My top teeth are all crowns and no one can tell!! Thank you to Doctor Desouza and his caring staff. I love Shirley the hygenist!!! Lee, the receptionist is so sweet and kind. Doctor Desouza assistant is such a sweetie. Thank you for your amazing care!!! S. W and family

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I work at a Dental Specialists office and Dr Desouza is our family dentist. He is caring, professional , knowledgeable and very kind. His staff members are outstanding. I highly recommend Dr Desouza to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Very happy with my experience with this dentist. Good choice for any patient.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Mediocre care. Impolite to staff, does a quick examination of the mouth which is quite costly, and his own breathe smells bad.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

My son and I have been going to Dr. Desouza for a couple of years now and I've been very impressed with him and all of his great staff! He is professional, knowledgeable and always available to answer any questions we have about anything. A great office that I will highly recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Great office. Dr. Desouza is amazing with me and my kids. He is very personable and really knows his stuff. We as a family have been going to see him for over 10 years. We don't mind the drive all the way from Toronto to Oakville to see him because we always feel comfortable and well taken care of. His staff members are very friendly and accommodating, they always take the time to explain each step of every procedure. Thank you for making every visit a positive one.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Intelligent,knowledgeable,caring. Does all diagnostics and has spared no expense to benefit his patients. We were very happy coming to his practice. He is truly a great man in the service of humanity.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dentist seems moody, and is rude to staff. Practice pattern appears to be driven by revenues (tries to sell unnecessary services and products).

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

joel is a great implant specialist painless dentistry at its best

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012