Ratings for Dr. Arthur Sinkman

I have been seeing Dr. Sinkman for the past two years. I feel that I have been helped a great deal and my wife says that I seem much improved. Sinkman has been extremely helpful. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I used to see Dr. Sinkman a few years ago for depression. He was quite possibly the worst psychiatrist I have ever encountered. Almost every session, I would catch him nodding off, which was extremely offensive. He never offered any sort of help and didn't even care enough to call me after I decided to stop seeing him or missed an appointment. Would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

i've been seeing dr. sinkman for depression. he's punctual and professional but so far not much use. he uses free association as his approach. since i've started with him, that's all i've done. no progress has been made but i haven't gotten any worse (probably thanks to meds). when asked why we can't try to make any progress, he just dodges the question. at best, seeing him every week for 5 months with no progress leaves me ambivalent about him. he won't do any harm, but i haven't seen any reason he would help either.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr. Arthur Sinkman's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)