Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Foda

Dr. Foda is very kind, considerate and helpful. He also has a great sense of humour which helps put you at ease during difficult situations! I feel very fortunate to have found such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Foda. He was the only Urologist who had even agreed to see me when it was found I had a testicular tumour. At first I was angry that I was rejected by so many doctors, but in the end I was happy because I ended up seeing Dr. Foda. Throughout the whole process, Dr. Foda was informative, thorough and was very friendly and had me laughing through the examinations. He performed my orchiectomy on August 24th and everything went smoothly. My recovery time was fairly short and I was barely in much pain even right after the surgery. It thankfully turned out that my tumour was not cancer and was a rare case of granulomatous orchitis. I'm very grateful that I was in the hands of such a capable and personable doctor. Josh L.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Good experience so far. The only thing that bothers me is the fact I have to wait over 90 minutes from my appt time. That's way too long.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr Fota is far to busy... he cant keep up for his age, he has no bedside manner what so ever and super hard to understand.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Foda made the whole vasectomy process very relaxed and made me feel comfortable. Minimal discomfort and I was work the next day!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Just awful. Gives you pamphlet to read regarding your issue then completely disagrees with what's in the pamphlet.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

It is very difficult to book appointments with Dr. Foda. You cannot call his nurse/receptionist to ask ant questions or get any action; it's just "book another appointment" sometimes months later. He is upset if you go to another dr, but what are you supposed to do in the meantime but wait months for another appointment. If you have prostrate problems, this is not the dr to see as there is no followup, or it is so late it is ineffective and will leave you to suffer in the meantime. You would do better with a GP that cares enough to follow up and actually help you.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

He is very pleasant and friendly. I felt comfortable

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

He performed my vasectomy recently. Him, along with his staff were amazing! They put me at ease and were very comforting during the entire procedure. His knowledge, skill, humour, and bedside manner were just tops. He made the experience actually pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I have been under Dr. Foda's care for prostate issues for around 2 years. I have complete confidence in him. He has an excellent personal manner. Quite gentlemanly, displaying good humour, while explaining the situation clearly. I'm glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014