You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Foda

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

It is very difficult to book appointments with Dr. Foda. You cannot call his nurse/receptionist to ask ant questions or get any action; it's just "book another appointment" sometimes months later. He is upset if you go to another dr, but what are you supposed to do in the meantime but wait months for another appointment. If you have prostrate problems, this is not the dr to see as there is no followup, or it is so late it is ineffective and will leave you to suffer in the meantime. You would do better with a GP that cares enough to follow up and actually help you.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

He is very pleasant and friendly. I felt comfortable

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

He performed my vasectomy recently. Him, along with his staff were amazing! They put me at ease and were very comforting during the entire procedure. His knowledge, skill, humour, and bedside manner were just tops. He made the experience actually pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I have been under Dr. Foda's care for prostate issues for around 2 years. I have complete confidence in him. He has an excellent personal manner. Quite gentlemanly, displaying good humour, while explaining the situation clearly. I'm glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I saw Dr. Foda a few times and found him to be very rude and arrogant on each occasion. He would not listen to what I had to say and didn't have time to explain the details of my condition. I've switched doctors because his behavior is intolerable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Terrible doctor, I saw him regarding back pain and kidney problems that it have been dejng with for several months. He did not show up the first day that he was supposed to see me, then on the second day he came to my room stating that my whole file seems as though I'm seeking medical drugs and that there is nothing wrong with me. He did not let me explain myself, he did not answer any questions I had, and he jumped to conclusion without even trying to figure out what my problems were. He accused me of lying about blood in my urine and told me that "if there was no witness of the blood leaving my body, that it never happened." He the n proceeded to tell me that he will not allow me to be on any type of narcotics because I don't have a family doctor to prove that I am not a junkie. He then tried to shake my hand and leave the room. I was somewhat aware of his reputation, but I did not expect him to treat me like a piece of garbage.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Great doctor, very personalbe and very thorough. Wish we had more like Dr. Foda.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr Foda was very direct in is assessment of my Bladder Tumor. His staff is efficient and I have never had to wait more than a few minutes for my scheduled appointments. He doesn't beat around the bush, and gets things done while keeping you informed of procedures. I love the warm blankets while waiting on the examining tables- thanks to his staff ! Thank you Dr. Foda V.Huber

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Did a good job, beginning with LISTENING WELL! Good man, good dr.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Mohamed Foda's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just awful. Gives you pamphlet to read regarding your issue then completely disagrees with what's in the pamphlet."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "It is very difficult to book appointments with Dr. Foda. You cannot call his nurse/receptionist to ask ant questions or get any action; it's just "book anothe..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is very pleasant and friendly. I felt comfortable "

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He performed my vasectomy recently. Him, along with his staff were amazing! They put me at ease and were very comforting during the entire procedure. His knowle..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been under Dr. Foda's care for prostate issues for around 2 years. I have complete confidence in him. He has an excellent personal manner. Quite gentlema..."

October 9, 2014