Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Edwards

I had the best experience with Dr. Edwards. His staff is very kind and caring. I had breast augmentation done and I have never been happier! He did an amazing job!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Edwards really is the best! Couldn't be happier with my experience.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr Edwards & his staff have made me so happy & I feel so blessed to have met the perfect Dr for my breast revision. I never thought I could be fixed from what past Drs did to me. I feel like my breast revision looks way better then I could've even imagined!!! I'm so Happy & I would give them a million stars if I could. I feel great & they care for me like I am family. Thank you so much! I love you guys!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I chose the RIGHT doctor for my augmentation and lift. The pre & post RN's and Anesthesiologist was EXCELLENT! Dr. Edwards approach, knowledge, bedside manner, and passion for what he does and the end result is exquisite!! Every day I look in the mirror and see the progress I'm ecstatic with the results and the clean lines in where the incisions were made. I'm so happy that I found Dr. Edwards and would recommend him to anyone looking or even considering a breast augmentation. Thank you Dr. Edwards!!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Edwards. The reason I chose him as my surgeon was everyone I talked to said he was the best in Vegas...and they were right! I was so nervous to have surgery, was my first time ever but he eased all my fears. Dr. Bowman the anesthesiologist did great as well!! No pain no nausea of any sort waking up. Not only is Dr. Edwards work amazing but he is compassionate too. I remember him holding my hand in the OR as I went to sleep. That meant a lot to me! My results are phenomenal!! Im just 2 1/2 weeks out and have already gotten so many compliments. In fact after showing my before and after pics to a friend she called and made an appt that day!! He is very good at what he does you will be more than pleased 😄 I now look like the woman I always felt I was. Thank you Dr. Edwards!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Dr. Edwards and his team are absolutely amazing. I felt comfortable and at ease from the very start. Dr. Edwards was my first And only consultation. I knew immediately from his bedside manner and genuine care to answer all my questions and address all my concerns I picked the right surgeon. I am usually an anxious person and surgery day was a celebration for me. My nerves were calm because the amount of confidence I felt in Dr. Edwards. His nurse Stephanie is absolutely amazing as well. She was there anytime I had a concern, always willing to help. My results are more than I had ever dreamed of. Thank you Dr. Edwards for your amazing work!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Very nice doctor. Beautiful office. Very calming.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Nurses Stephanie and Jaqueline are so nice and helpful. They answered questions and took care of all our concerns. Each Post visit was always a pleasure. Dr Edwards is the best Dr I have ever worked with. He is very comforting, professional, encouraging and honest. My consultation was matter of fact and making no promises on the reconstruction of my breasts. I wanted to downsize and he told me straight what was best for my situation. I knew there would be scars and had so much reservation about that part mostly, and they all reassured me on my fears. They were great, my outcome is fantastic. There was some pre op prep insisted for me to do and I believe it made my recovery much better. I had very little pain after surgery day and was able to rest. I actually had a hard time keeping myself in healing mode as I felt so great a few days after. My husband and I are thrilled with the results and I am only 2 months into the healing process. I would recommend Dr. Edwards to everyone/anyone who is looking to improve their self image and physical apearance. Thankful and forever a fan.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Edwards to anyone!! He is amazing, kind absolutely fantastic! His staff are great as well. I had the best experience I think anyone could have. I was comfortable the whole time! He did a wonderful job and I'm glad I chose to go out of state to have him do it!!! My results are fantastic!!!💖💖💖

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Dr. Edwards is AMAZING! I went into surgery terrified. I was crying because I was worried about several things. First, I was worried about going too big for my body frame. Second, being put to sleep and also pain level . Dr. Edwards showed me so much compassion, whipping my tears. Letting me know that everything would be fine. He did an amazing job on my breast augmentation! I am 100 percent satisfied. It is very rare to find a Dr. that has compassion and have the gift to be such a great surgeon on top of that. His Assistant, Stephanie is also great. She was very helpful and professional every step of the way.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Michael C. Edwards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael C. Edwards has earned a reputation for his sense of aesthetic harmony and surgical skill. At his Las Vegas practice, Anson, Edwards and Higgins Plastic Surgery Associates, Dr. Edwards specializes in cosmetic breast procedures including breast implants and breast implant revision surgery. Please visit his website for more detailed information.

• English

• F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the best experience with Dr. Edwards. His staff is very kind and caring. I had breast augmentation done and I have never been happier! He did an amazing j..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edwards really is the best! Couldn't be happier with my experience. "

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edwards & his staff have made me so happy & I feel so blessed to have met the perfect Dr for my breast revision. I never thought I could be fixed from what p..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose the RIGHT doctor for my augmentation and lift. The pre & post RN's and Anesthesiologist was EXCELLENT! Dr. Edwards approach, knowledge, bedside manner..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Edwards. The reason I chose him as my surgeon was everyone I talked to said he was the best in Vegas...and they were r..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edwards and his team are absolutely amazing. I felt comfortable and at ease from the very start. Dr. Edwards was my first And only consultation. I knew imme..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice doctor. Beautiful office. Very calming. "

July 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a procedure done with Dr. Edwards and my results are awful. I spent $6,500 to look completely botched. I wish I had better things to say about them. Worst..."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nurses Stephanie and Jaqueline are so nice and helpful. They answered questions and took care of all our concerns. Each Post visit was always a pleasure. Dr Edw..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Edwards to anyone!! He is amazing, kind absolutely fantastic! His staff are great as well. I had the best experience I think anyone could ..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edwards is AMAZING! I went into surgery terrified. I was crying because I was worried about several things. First, I was worried about going too big for..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to take a minute to thank Dr. Edwards and his amazing staff. I had gone to Dr. Edwards after hearing from a friend about the fantastic work he had ..."

October 18, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "89144" to "89113". Address has been updated from "653 N TOWN CENTER DR" to "8530 W Sunset Rd". Suite has been updated from "None" to "130". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(702) 822-2100".

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have thought about having breast augmentation for a very long time. I went to see several doctors and I knew that when Dr. Edwards walked into to the exam roo..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands down, this has been the most exceptional surgical experience I have ever had or could hope to have! From the first consultation to each postoperative fol..."

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael C."

April 8, 2012